doha duty free liquor

brian1

We are travelling through Doha tomorrow and couldn't find listings for alcohol online. We have bought alcohol previously at the airport, so it is sold! Which brands of vodka are you interested in? If I have time, I will check.

We are travelling through Doha tomorrow and couldn't find listings for alcohol online. We have bought alcohol previously at the airport, so it is sold! Which brands of vodka are you interested in? If I have time, I will check.
Hi,thanks for that.Smirnoff red or Absolut.I tried the website also and just kept going around in circles,lol,cheers,Brian.

Hi,thanks anyway.We had a 50 min connection booked by our TA.I thought that was a bit tight so changed it for a 4hr,cost an extra 250 quid,but worth it for peace of mind.How was Qatar airlines,cheers,Brian.

Hi,thanks anyway.We had a 50 min connection booked by our TA.I thought that was a bit tight so changed it for a 4hr,cost an extra 250 quid,but worth it for peace of mind.How was Qatar airlines,cheers,Brian.

This was our third trip with Qatar (Tokyo x1, Cape Townx2). Flight was late leaving Manchester owing to the inbound flight having a an unscheduled stop in Bucharest for a medical emergency - this only left us 30 mins to make connecting flight. Ground staff in Doha were waiting to rush us across the airport to make our onward connection (and so did our bags).

Cabin crew very attentive with quite good food (by economy standards). Good selection of films and ife in general. Would be happy to fly Qatar again.

This was our third trip with Qatar (Tokyo x1, Cape Townx2). Flight was late leaving Manchester owing to the inbound flight having a an unscheduled stop in Bucharest for a medical emergency - this only left us 30 mins to make connecting flight. Ground staff in Doha were waiting to rush us across the airport to make our onward connection (and so did our bags).

Cabin crew very attentive with quite good food (by economy standards). Good selection of films and ife in general. Would be happy to fly Qatar again.

Hi,thanks again for taking the time to post.Have a good holiday,Brian.