Medallion.net

beachmets

We are on the regal princess December 3 . As we have unlimited Internet access is only one person in the cabin allowed access.? My husband and I have iPads and separate email addresses

Why do you have unlimited internet access? Are you purchasing it? It is not a captain's circle or suite perk.

Why do you have unlimited internet access? Are you purchasing it? It is not a captain's circle or suite perk.

As part of Ocean Medallion preview cruise....

• MedallionNet™ Wi-Fi – the best wi-fi experience on a cruise ship - fast, reliable, pervasive and affordable with an access point in every stateroom – enabling guests to share their vacation experiences with family and friends more quickly on social media. And during your preview cruise, MedallionNet will be:
    • Complimentary for our Platinum & Elite guests
    • Reduced daily rates for all other guests

We have *****. My husband and I are also platinum. We are taking two 16yr old girls with us. I was told that everyone in our cabin would have free unlimited internet. I hope she told me right!!

Free access for one device only per person. Changing device will cost 9.99 per day.

So either your phone or ipad per person. Free messaging through Social Ocean! Messaging with in the ship and ship to shore and vis a versa.

Free access for one device only per person. Changing device will cost 9.99 per day.

So either your phone or ipad per person. Free messaging through Social Ocean! Messaging with in the ship and ship to shore and vis a versa.

I have not data either way. But are you sure it's only one device per person? Might it be only one device ACTIVE per person? So as long as one signs off of one device, one can still use another.

I have not data either way. But are you sure it's only one device per person? Might it be only one device ACTIVE per person? So as long as one signs off of one device, one can still use another.

It's one active device per person at a time. I've been flipping back and forth between my iPad and iPhone all week depending on what I have with me. When you go to sign in on the second device the system will prompt you to disconnect from your other device. All you have to do is click "Connect This Device" and the system does everything for you.

Super fast (versus the Crown last week)! More tech people on board to assist than I have ever seen on any ship.

Kris

We have *****. My husband and I are also platinum. We are taking two 16yr old girls with us. I was told that everyone in our cabin would have free unlimited internet. I hope she told me right!!

I would confirm that once on board before the girls sign on using their own sign on. You and your husband will have the unlimited if you are on one of the Ocean Medallion preview sailings but the 16 year olds may not. My kids didn't get the benefit of their Platinum perks until they reached 18 though this may have changed over the last few years.

Of course you can just give them your sign on if they don't get it for them to use.

However, they do spell it out that you can use more than one device per person but only one at a time. You can use your minutes on your phone, tablet, or laptop but not all three at once. Your account will only allow access on a device if you are not already logged onto another device.

May I ask: Do you download the Social Ocean app once you board or is it available somewhere and I'm assuming that this takes the place of the Princess@Sea app?

Thanks!

I down loaded the social ocean app. It says my booking number is not valid.