Silversea prices.

fudge

We have sailed only 80 days with SS, I am looking at cruises for 2018, Monte Carlo to Venice May 15th, 15 days, 18,630 euros!!!! Each, am I missing something? Thats extortionate, with an early booking bonus, WHAT? :(

Sometimes all the lower categories are sold out, so the prices shown are for higher cost suites. If you click on the sailing you might see that all the Vista and Veranda suites are waitlisted.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have sailed only 80 days with SS, I am looking at cruises for 2018, Monte Carlo to Venice May 15th, 15 days, 18,630 euros!!!! Each, am I missing something? Thats extortionate, with an early booking bonus, WHAT? :(

It's for a Grand Suite, $23,100 before discount, $20,790 with early booking bonus.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's for a Grand Suite, $23,100 before discount, $20,790 with early booking bonus. Forums

With a grand suite, you would expect a grand prize, not grand prix:D

Joke aside, grand suites are roughly double the price of regular balconied cabins. So if a regular cabin sells for $10,000 for 15 days, or $650 per diem, what is there to complain about, especially after the usual annual price increase for 2018?