Yes Regal Laundromat Pics (Emerald Deck), WOW!

need2cruisesoon

It's a great facility, and helps us to pack a little less now that baggage allowances on 'planes are so meagre - leaves more room for my shoes etc!

Even though we are elite I would not send my washing to the laundry as I am way too fussy about how things are washed and sort everything into colours and temperature (we don't use cold water washes like in the USA)

We did once use the laundry on an NCL ship and everything came back shrunk and wrecked - not a happy bunny as they were new for the cruise! So never again. Can't imagine Princess sort washing into different colours etc. so guess anyone who sends a mixed load could end up transferring black or colours to everyone else's laundry.

Shame really as it would be useful if they could guarantee not to shrink or wreck clothes.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the pics! Really appreciate it!! Answered our questions about irons and ironing boards on the ship as well as the "is there a bar in the laundry room?" and shows the rest of the world how us common folk do laundry for those who have that sort of stuff done for them.

The beer cracks me up. Betcha a man was doing laundry. :D

Well it certainly wouldn't have been my wife... Stella is not her brand. On Princess (with their limited selection) she would have either a Bass Ale or a draft (draught) Newcastle. :cool:

Thank heavens now that I am elite, I get to stay away from the laundromat. Room steward takes care of the laundry and dry cleaning - what a bonus and a great perk!!!!!

That's great, but be aware that if there are many Elite's onboard the laundry service can take between 4 and 5 days to get back to you :eek: ! On our last cruise we used the self serve laundry since we pack minimally.