Currently onboard Oasis

Will they let you pay the difference to a glass of wine that is priced more than the package allows?

Yes, that's the way the package is supposed to work.

Watching this thread as we will be sailing on Oasis June 7th.

I don't want to overload you with questions. Mine is whether the souvenir cup for soda that comes with the Premium drink package (if you bought it...if not, don't worry about it) is for use with the soda machines on board.

I'll be happily reading your review. Have a wonderful voyage!

Watching this thread as we will be sailing on Oasis June 7th.

I don't want to overload you with questions. Mine is whether the souvenir cup for soda that comes with the Premium drink package (if you bought it...if not, don't worry about it) is for use with the soda machines on board.

I'll be happily reading your review. Have a wonderful voyage!

If you buy any of the unlimited beverage packages, you get the special cup that works with the Freestyle Coke machines.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to questions while on vacation. We sail on the Oasis on May 17th. Have you seen escargot on any menus? In addition, do they have English Bangers (sausages)? Thanks in advance.

DrB

Do you have to wait 20 minutes between drink orders if you purchase the drink package?

Thanks

That is insane.... if it's true the lesson learned is order a drink every twenty minutes even if you don't want one - then if you want two, you don't have to wait. ;)

Don't forget the honey stung chicken is available all the time via room service. Have a blast, miss that ship!!!

Honey Stung Chicken was my favorite part of Embarkation Day and I missed it on the Navigator in May. But ordering it from Room Service wasn't the same. It was almost as if you were ordering chicken fingers.

I do love your posts so please keep them coming.

Edited by lady_cruiser

We are currently onboard the Oasis! Just wanted to share some quick things. No honey stung chicken or even a substitute in windjammer. No limes onboard. We have the premium package and we were able to get bottles of water and drinks at the same time. We did not have to wait twenty minutes to order in between. First night specialty restaurants are twenty percent off. Trying to remember what I can right now. I will be doing a full review once back next week! If anyone has questions or wants me to check certain things out just post on here. Bon voyage!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the Live From. We have booked our first RCL cruise on the Oasis for May 2015 out of Ft. Lauderdale and having not ever been on an RCL ship have a lot of questions and hope you don't mind answering when you can.

Did you take onboard any water and or soda?

What is the internet package and how is the internet service?

Thanks and look forward to your information and review.

Thanks for the Live From. We have booked our first RCL cruise on the Oasis for May 2015 out of Ft. Lauderdale and having not ever been on an RCL ship have a lot of questions and hope you don't mind answering when you can.

Did you take onboard any water and or soda?

What is the internet package and how is the internet service?

Thanks and look forward to your information and review.

Hello Whitecap,

We were on the Oasis in April and brought onboard a case of water in the original package with out any problem. In my review I have the prices of the internet packages, click on the link below.

We are currently onboard the Oasis! Just wanted to share some quick things. No honey stung chicken or even a substitute in windjammer. No limes onboard. We have the premium package and we were able to get bottles of water and drinks at the same time. We did not have to wait twenty minutes to order in between. First night specialty restaurants are twenty percent off. Trying to remember what I can right now. I will be doing a full review once back next week! If anyone has questions or wants me to check certain things out just post on here. Bon voyage!

Hi At Sea 4Ever,

Glad to see you are on the Oasis. Going to subscribe to your review and thanks again for reading mine.

Have a great time!!!!

Hi everyone just got off the oasis this morning.. So sad... I will be reading thru and answering everyone's questions in the next day or so and also will be starting my review. Please just let me know if you are following! Thanks!

Hi everyone just got off the oasis this morning.. So sad... I will be reading thru and answering everyone's questions in the next day or so and also will be starting my review. Please just let me know if you are following! Thanks!

Will be following for only a week since we leave on the Oasis next Sat!

This is a long shot, but could you check if cabin 10182 has the bed by the balcony or the hallway door? Thanks so much!

We didn't have limes either on our April 5th sailing. Apparently there s a lime shortage, it became fodder for the comedians.

Edited by jaydc2

Don't forget the honey stung chicken is available all the time via room service. Have a blast, miss that ship!!!

On Explorer a couple of weeks ago, the "Honey Stung" chicken from Room Service was not the same as what I had on embarkation day in the Windjammer on Freedom and Oasis. It was just plain chicken tenders with some dipping sauce :confused:

Hello everyone! Thank u all for showing interest in this thread. I will start to post later tonight. I haven't decided if I should write the review first and post pictures at the end or post pictures as I go. Any preference?? I have to figure out the whole photo bucket thing.

Hello everyone! Thank u all for showing interest in this thread. I will start to post later tonight. I haven't decided if I should write the review first and post pictures at the end or post pictures as I go. Any preference?? I have to figure out the whole photo bucket thing.

Either way is good with me! Welcome back.