Allure Specialty Dining

We need your advice, so far we have 2 nights booked Giovanni's, 1 night Chop and 1 night Samba Grill. We want to book up two other evenings at specialty dining...I was considering the 150 Central Park but the last menu I saw I didn't care for most of the items (I can't eat gluten, dairy and I don't eat seafood), but I am hoping that the menu change, does anybody have the most updated menu to 150 Central Park?

Any advice on which restaurants to go to and why, what you didn't like and what you liked most be helpful for us to decide, thank you.

We need your advice, so far we have 2 nights booked Giovanni's, 1 night Chop and 1 night Samba Grill. We want to book up two other evenings at specialty dining...I was considering the 150 Central Park but the last menu I saw I didn't care for most of the items (I can't eat gluten, dairy and I don't eat seafood), but I am hoping that the menu change, does anybody have the most updated menu to 150 Central Park?

Any advice on which restaurants to go to and why, what you didn't like and what you liked most be helpful for us to decide, thank you.

If you want a casual fun night Rita's is a good time. Food is not spectacular but it's entertaining especially if you go the night of the fiesta.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We were on the Allure last week and ate at Chops, Samba Grill, Izumi, Rita's and Johnny Rockets.

Favorite was Samba Grill. Not as good as some land based Brazilian steakhouses we have been to, but definitely worth it and food was still delicious.

2nd favorite was Izumi. Had their seafood Hot Rock... small rock heated up to 575 degrees and you cook your food on it. Fun meal.

Chops was an average steak as I did not want to pay more (on top of the restaurant charge) for their aged steak.

Rita's was fun with the dancing on the boardwalk after the appetizer. Food was pretty good for Mexican fare.

Johnny Rockets is what you would expect... good burger, fries, onion rings and shakes.

My favorite is 150 Central Park, I am allergic to crabs etc. NO problem. They made me something else. The portions are small, but there are so many of them I couldn't finish. I was there in early this year and the menu was the same as the one on-line.

Just got off allure last week. Did Giovanni's and 150 Park. Been to Giovanni's in the past. This was a huge (and I mean huge) let down. I think Olive Grove would have been a better option. We are picky eaters and really loved 150 park -we did the Sunday-Wednesday menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

One piece of advice with Samba you don't normally hear about. Keep in mind when sunset is for your cruise and which way the ship is sailing. Our first time we booked at sunset while heading west back toward Florida and for about 20 minutes is was uncomfortably blinding in many seats. Other than that, loved it.

Edited by BillOh

ashmo what exactly was the let down at Givovanni's?

BillOh thank you for that info we are eating at 7pm...don't they have any curtains or anything to block the sunlight?

Chuggiebug why do you say the mexican place is fin what exactly goes on there lol

Yarlenna so they will accommodate my not having dairy and gluten and the fact I don't eat most seafood.