Which Breeze Balcony? Aft vs. Spa Vs. Standard?

mrak

Hello,

We are looking at booking a balcony on the breeze for our honeymon but I do not know which to book.

We can get an aft extended on the Vista deck (9), a Spa balcony on decks 11 or 12 (we MIGHT use the paid spa services once if at all), or a standard balcony on decks 6 through 10. I forgot to mention, we are also able to get and Extended balcony, but only on Deck 6. Deck 6 also has the "magic L" shaped balcony rooms available but they are right above the limelight lounge.

I am trying to avoid deck 6 because it will be on top of every activity on the ship's deck 5. Other than that I have NO idea what to pick.

Basically, we do not smoke and we would like a somewhat quiet room. Thanks for your help!

We liked the location of the spa cabin on Deck 11 and the fact that we didn't have any hot tubs or crowds from the deck 5 outside space. We did not use the spa like we thought we would, but I might consider booking again for the location.

We liked the location of the spa cabin on Deck 11 and the fact that we didn't have any hot tubs or crowds from the deck 5 outside space. We did not use the spa like we thought we would, but I might consider booking again for the location.

There are also some cabins on deck 11 (8G) that are not spa cabins and are $140 cheaper (on my sailing, at least).

This may be a good option if you like the location but don't really use the spa amenities.

We an extended balcony on Breeze - cabin 7462 (I believe - last cabin on port side before afts). The balcony was great, but we found the cabin itself a little cramped. No couch. Area between end of bed and wall was only about 18 inches. If DH was headed to the balcony and I was coming out of bathroom, someone needed to wait. Only table is by the door, but that was handy for room service. Quiet for the most part - can't control who your neighbors are going to be, and we had a hallway of teens. :rolleyes:

We had an Aft Balcony a couple years ago on the Dream and LOVED it! In 59 days we will be in cabin 7464 - Aft Balcony - on the Breeze!

We LOVE the Aft! There was just a peacefulness on the Balcony, especially at sea! My husband loved being able to stretch his legs out and nap on the balcony when he could!

So, if it was me - AFT BALCONY!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We had an Aft Balcony a couple years ago on the Dream and LOVED it! In 59 days we will be in cabin 7464 - Aft Balcony - on the Breeze!

We LOVE the Aft! There was just a peacefulness on the Balcony, especially at sea! My husband loved being able to stretch his legs out and nap on the balcony when he could!

So, if it was me - AFT BALCONY!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Aft balconies are becoming quite sparse on that sailing. you know how I know? Because that is the sailing we are going on!!! Last I checked there was ONE aft balcony on deck nine. Only concern there is that it is right below the pool deck...noise?

speaking of noise...anyone ever had a room right above the Limelight lounge? Was it noisy? The reason I ask is because there are a couple weird rooms that sit parallel to the length of the ship. They sort of wrap around the aft stairwell and give you a longer balcony. The one I am looking at is on deck six, right above the limelight lounge.

Aft balconies are becoming quite sparse on that sailing. you know how I know? Because that is the sailing we are going on!!! Last I checked there was ONE aft balcony on deck nine. Only concern there is that it is right below the pool deck...noise?

speaking of noise...anyone ever had a room right above the Limelight lounge? Was it noisy? The reason I ask is because there are a couple weird rooms that sit parallel to the length of the ship. They sort of wrap around the aft stairwell and give you a longer balcony. The one I am looking at is on deck six, right above the limelight lounge.

That aft cabin is already gone! I tried to get my daughter and her fiance (they are getting married on this sailing!) in that cabin when I heard from someone else that it was open!!

As for lounge noise? We had the Aft on the Dream on deck 6 and had the lounge underneath us - there was only a little noise at night, but nothing earthshattering that would aggravate me.

That aft cabin is already gone! I tried to get my daughter and her fiance (they are getting married on this sailing!) in that cabin when I heard from someone else that it was open!!

As for lounge noise? We had the Aft on the Dream on deck 6 and had the lounge underneath us - there was only a little noise at night, but nothing earthshattering that would aggravate me.

Cheryl, I hesitate to tell you this but the reason that aft cabin is gone is because we booked it this morning :-/ Congrats to your daughter though! That means there will be at least two couples celebrating their marriage on this sailing! There are still plenty of nice rooms available....even some spa rooms that dont cost much more.

We an extended balcony on Breeze - cabin 7462 (I believe - last cabin on port side before afts). The balcony was great, but we found the cabin itself a little cramped. No couch. Area between end of bed and wall was only about 18 inches. If DH was headed to the balcony and I was coming out of bathroom, someone needed to wait. Only table is by the door, but that was handy for room service. Quiet for the most part - can't control who your neighbors are going to be, and we had a hallway of teens. :rolleyes:

The no couch thing worries me, we have our 17 year old joining us in the same room number. Is there room for her?

Archived