Celebrity Summit - NYC to San Juan October 19th

sailorae

• 2 weeks later...
My partner and I are going. We looked on Nighttours.com and supposedly there is a Cruise4Bears group with about 300 bears. It looks like the are mainly europeans.

Russ and Donnie

Yes, there is a bear group cruise on that sailing (http://www.bearcruise.com/cruise-nyc.sanjuan.html). I thought about going, but they will not do cabin shares for those traveling alone.

Just found the website for Cruise4Bears as well. Not sure if these are related and the same groups, or if there are two separate bear groups on the same sailing.

Edited by DallasGuy75219
Found info on other group cruise

Yes, looks like two bear groups on the same ship! We booked directly through bearcruise.com, and found the agent to be very helpful!

Look forward to meeting everyone on-board!

Rick and Bill

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Partner and I are booked on this cruise as well as the next one leaving out of San Juan. This will be our first back to back Cruise.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Matt and Wil (From burbs of Chicago)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcomes. Online check-in is done, luggage tags arrived, I got signed up on the Facebook group, so it's official.

It's probably common knowledge, but I heard that there's a big Halloween Party not far from our hotel in San Juan, in case anyone else is staying over for a night.

http://puertorico.gaycities.com/events/266172-superbears-halloween-party-2013

Not sure if this'll be the place to be or not, but it's nice the timing worked out. ;)

Thanks for the welcomes. Online check-in is done, luggage tags arrived, I got signed up on the Facebook group, so it's official.

It's probably common knowledge, but I heard that there's a big Halloween Party not far from our hotel in San Juan, in case anyone else is staying over for a night.

http://puertorico.gaycities.com/events/266172-superbears-halloween-party-2013

Not sure if this'll be the place to be or not, but it's nice the timing worked out. ;)

Oh wow! We're definitely going.

Hello Everyone,

We are Bob and Barry and will be joining you on this cruise. We are traveling with friends who are going home right after they disembark in San Juan, and meeting other friends who are flying into San Juan the day we arrive to spend the weekend. We are all going to the Bear Party at El Centro de Bellas Artes. We are really looking forward to this trip!