Celebrity Summit - NYC to San Juan October 19th

sailorae

Hey guys-

Sounds like this will be an interesting, and exciting cruise! I've been on Summit before, and LOVE the Solstice touches, with the size of this ship. The sea days will be very relaxing. I booked this last minute with a friend; (we are 32, 33) so if anyone can give suggestions on how to get from EWR to Bayonne, that would be very much appreciated!

Brandon

Hey guys-

Sounds like this will be an interesting, and exciting cruise! I've been on Summit before, and LOVE the Solstice touches, with the size of this ship. The sea days will be very relaxing. I booked this last minute with a friend; (we are 32, 33) so if anyone can give suggestions on how to get from EWR to Bayonne, that would be very much appreciated!

Brandon

Hey Brandon,

Welcome Aboard guys. We took the ship transfers, but taking a taxi is about the same cost. Any other way seemed to long and was discouraged by others on the boards.

Cheers see you on the ship

Michael and Ron

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

My Partner Bob and I (Roy) booked this cruise and did not know about the bear cruise (woof) Hoping to meet up with you all even though we are not part of the Official Bear Cruise. Maybe those of us that are not part of the bear group can meet up and have some fun!

[emoji214]. Roy & I (Rob) can't wait!!!

We did 5 RSVP & 1 Pied Piper (Celebrity Reflection 2013)...

SUMMIT looks terrific-- Aqua Top-a-ship #1108. We are near Philadelphia-New Hope-Princeton. Anyone meet up B4 or After??? [emoji304][emoji129][emoji86]

🍸🍸🍸in 5 Sundays we will have been out from Port Cape Liberty for a full 6 hours by now! 👬👬👬🎉

--Rob & Roy, Philly Area (& Topside #1108 for at least 6 beautiful repositioning days! 🍸🍸🍸🌴🌴🌴ImageUploadedByForums1410747204.793374.jpg.b7ef97f8f4b4e2fc7c44f9217567dc34.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app Rob-Roy guys 8301

• 4 weeks later...
My Partner Bob and I (Roy) booked this cruise and did not know about the bear cruise (woof) Hoping to meet up with you all even though we are not part of the Official Bear Cruise. Maybe those of us that are not part of the bear group can meet up and have some fun!

Not part of the group but I'm going - Andrew