Dining reservations

beav2

Can anyone please tell me how far out you can reserve My time dining? I thought I read 120 days out but then I heard only 60 days out. We are on the allure and there is 9 of us and would like to sit together, so it is important to reserve.

Can anyone please tell me how far out you can reserve My time dining? I thought I read 120 days out but then I heard only 60 days out. We are on the allure and there is 9 of us and would like to sit together, so it is important to reserve.

Unfortunately, no set time.

We are sailing Allure in May and our dining reservations opened early. I forget exactly when but I think it was around 120 days out or even earlier.

Edit:

Just looked at my posts, entertainment opened up around 125 days out. Dining was already open at that point. Can't find exactly when.

I would just keep checking and monitor your rollcall. Someone always posts when bookings open up.

Edited by reallyitsmema

You WILL be seated together if you show up together...no worries! As long as everyone has MTD, you are seated with just your party.

This is absolutely not true. It is not that easy to get a large table. I usually travel with a large party and the best way to get a table together is to make your reservations in advance.