Enchantment Galveston

Was booked for Nov '18 on Enchantment out of Galveston to Panama. Cruise was cancelled due to itinerary/home port changes. Looking to see what was available and see Enchantment is doing a 7 night from Galveston in may '19 (she usually just does 4 and 5 night). There is only 1 balcony left. My question...If this sailing/port/ect just became available why is it almost at full capacity? Are the passengers booked the passengers that were booked from the original itinerary? Since this is a new change, any chance there's going to be a number of cancelations? Only balcony available is on deck 7 at the elevators. A little concerned about centrum noise. Thoughts???

Was booked for Nov '18 on Enchantment out of Galveston to Panama. Cruise was cancelled due to itinerary/home port changes. Looking to see what was available and see Enchantment is doing a 7 night from Galveston in may '19 (she usually just does 4 and 5 night). There is only 1 balcony left. My question...If this sailing/port/ect just became available why is it almost at full capacity? Are the passengers booked the passengers that were booked from the original itinerary? Since this is a new change, any chance there's going to be a number of cancelations? Only balcony available is on deck 7 at the elevators. A little concerned about centrum noise. Thoughts???

I just checked and there are plenty of balconies available for this cruise. :D

If you do a mock up with four to the cabin, i.e., 2 adults and 2 kids, you’ll see a lot more cabins show up. They still have a lot of balcony rooms, but are trying to fill them with more than 2 pax. Same thing they did with the cancelled Panama cruise. They opened them all up later on that cruise.

If it was me, I’d go ahead and book one of the available cabins and keep watching until they open up the others to two pax. Then you can change.

There are 3 balconies left

That's curious, exactly the same three showing as the only available balconies on Enchantment's 6dy 2019/2020 New Year's cruise out of Galveston !!

(later) picked a few 2019 dates at random, ALL show 7606, 7608 as the only remaining balconies available, hmmm.

Edited by pspercy

That's curious, exactly the same three showing as the only available balconies on Enchantment's 6dy 2019/2020 New Year's cruise out of Galveston !!

(later) picked a few 2019 dates at random, ALL show 7606, 7608 as the only remaining balconies available, hmmm.

Probably the same scenario as my post above. Those are probably two person only rooms and they’re holding out the others for multiple pax.

Probably the same scenario as my post above. Those are probably two person only rooms and they’re holding out the others for multiple pax.

You're probably right.

Well, I'm not playing those games, RCL has lost a sale:(