melody?

seabourndt

does this mean she is not sailing after nove,mber, as my agent has offered me a cruise next feb but msc shows nothing. a great shame i have great memories of her but she is getting on a bit, hope someone buys her

dave

• 1 month later...
not even got my confirmation from msc not sure what the delay is

dave

They are not the best in issuing them. Sometimes they wait until the flights are confirmed (if you are on a fly/cruise deal). They didn't send me a confirmation for one of my cruises either, so I called them and they emailed me a PDF version of it that day.

SEABOURNDT-

I am sorry to hear you have not received your documents. Documents are sent via email either to your travel agent, or if you booked directly with an MSC office, that office will send them via email. There can be a delay in documents if you purchased a guaranteed stateroom or any packaged deals. Please contact your agent or your local MSC office for more information about your documents.

~HAPPY SAILINGS!~

MSC Cruises USA

any news about melody after nov 2011 there do not seem to ber cruises after this date but another site has south africa cruise in feb 2012. any ideas?

dave

The Melody relocates to South Africa in November (Cape Town to be exact) where she will do various 4 day cruises to Namibia etc.....I think there is even a Christamas Cruise to Mauritius.

i wrote to msc and they seem confused as\ if i am not even booked, i have written to GO CRUISE to find out. i am not finding GO CRUISE very helpful at all.

thanks for your help

dave

Ask your TA for your seven digit MSC booking number. That's proof that you're booked. Without it MSC can't find you.

Archived