Help please - Long Beach Airport to Carnival Splendor?

seedaz

4 Canadians needing advice on how to get from the Long Beach Airport on a Sunday morning in January to the Carnival Splendor pier in Long Beach? Does anyone know what a cab fare would be ...or would it be better to arrange a shuttle service, if so, who would you recommend?

Also, after our cruise we will need transportation to Anaheim as we are spending a few days in the Disneyland area. We do not want to rent a vehicle so we would appreciate any help on ideas of how to get the four of us from the pier in Long Beach to the Residence Inn Maingate in Anaheim post cruise. Thanks so.o.o. much for any guidance. Is there transportation options other than cabs at the pier? Thanks again.

Debbie

4 Canadians needing advice on how to get from the Long Beach Airport on a Sunday morning in January to the Carnival Splendor pier in Long Beach? Does anyone know what a cab fare would be ...or would it be better to arrange a shuttle service, if so, who would you recommend?

Also, after our cruise we will need transportation to Anaheim as we are spending a few days in the Disneyland area. We do not want to rent a vehicle so we would appreciate any help on ideas of how to get the four of us from the pier in Long Beach to the Residence Inn Maingate in Anaheim post cruise. Thanks so.o.o. much for any guidance. Is there transportation options other than cabs at the pier? Thanks again.

Debbie

cab fare from LGB to the Long Beach cruise terminal is $30 ... for a shuttle van company I'd recommend Karmel or Super Shuttle. (I'm not a fan of Prime Time).

For your post cruise plans, I live in the immediate area and can't offer much help there. You would be able to use a shuttle company as well ... though since most the shuttles are going to be going to the airport I'd assume, you may need to arrange for them to meet you ahead of time.

Hope this helps get you started.

Debbie

There are shuttle right outside that can take you to Anaheim area. It was $ 28 per person.

There are also shuttle from Long Beach airport to Pier..I think it was either $ 15 or 18...

Don't worry...there are also taxi available, but I don't know the price for taxi.

Archived