Jost Van Dyke Rebel Yell with kids?

LSKC

Wondering from anyone that has went (we are on NCL Escape) what the vibe is on the ride to and from JVD? Is it drunk party atmosphere or just good natured fun? I'm only asking because we will have 5 kids in our group. 4 are teenagers so I'm not concerned about them but my youngest will have just turned 9 years old. Is this an appropriate excursion for us? We like a good time and JVD looks more and more like a place the adults will enjoy - but what about kids? Do they like the boat ride and the beach atmosphere?

Thx. The other option we are considering is still Aristocats or something similar but one adult in our party will not try snorkelling so it seems like a long day for her to just sit in the boat and watch us.

It is a family tour. We have been To JVD three times and have never seen or encountered drunkeness. Although it is a bar they have good food and some beach games and it is very laid back and shabby chic.

Wondering from anyone that has went (we are on NCL Escape) what the vibe is on the ride to and from JVD? Is it drunk party atmosphere or just good natured fun? I'm only asking because we will have 5 kids in our group. 4 are teenagers so I'm not concerned about them but my youngest will have just turned 9 years old. Is this an appropriate excursion for us? We like a good time and JVD looks more and more like a place the adults will enjoy - but what about kids? Do they like the boat ride and the beach atmosphere?

Thx. The other option we are considering is still Aristocats or something similar but one adult in our party will not try snorkelling so it seems like a long day for her to just sit in the boat and watch us.

We just took this tour and it was good natured fun. The beach there was beautiful and there were plenty of kids

• 1 month later...

For those with experience on this excursion, did you book through the ship or on your own? How many people in total were on the excursion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that the Rebel Yell is only available through NCL. The catamaran holds about 50 people.

For those with experience on this excursion, did you book through the ship or on your own? How many people in total were on the excursion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk