Any updates from NCL Sun passengers dealing with corporate post disaster cruise?

I saw a posting at 6:30pm today stating NCL has decided to give all the cruisers a 100% credit for a future cruise which can be taken by 2023. NCL should have notified in advance that construction would be ongoing and offered free cancellation or OBC.

I saw a posting at 6:30pm today stating NCL has decided to give all the cruisers a 100% credit for a future cruise which can be taken by 2023. NCL should have notified in advance that construction would be ongoing and offered free cancellation or OBC.

When you are around long enough you know the OP is just trolling.

We have cruises before and after dry docks. Construction is expected.

We have cruises before and after dry docks. Construction is expected.

Construction? no. Light prep work, maybe. I have never heard any ship/cruise line do this to their paying guests. IMO it never should have happened.

If that is true, then anyone who books such cruises is a damn fool.

I find that so offensive... how is the average vacationer supposed to have any idea about the dry dock schedule?

They would rely on the cruise company to give that information freely with a disclaimer

When you are around long enough you know the OP is just trolling.

Who do you say is trolling. The passengers were offered 100% cruise credit. They are reporting that on their Facebook page. It is only the ticket price not and port fees or tax etc from what I have read.

I find that so offensive... how is the average vacationer supposed to have any idea about the dry dock schedule?

They would rely on the cruise company to give that information freely with a disclaimer

Always book a cruise on a ship which has another cruise scheduled right after the one you booked. Website schedules are not too hard to read.

Who do you say is trolling. The passengers were offered 100% cruise credit. They are reporting that on their Facebook page. It is only the ticket price not and port fees or tax etc from what I have read.

Ma'am, "OP" mean original poster. The person who starts the thread. Washy Washy already knows what happened and the resolution of the unfortunate Sun fiasco. He/She just starts threads on here to stir the pot.

Just one of those things you put up with on the innerwebz.

Ma'am, "OP" mean original poster. The person who starts the thread. Washy Washy already knows what happened and the resolution of the unfortunate Sun fiasco. He/She just starts threads on here to stir the

Oh. Okay now I get it:D

Ma'am, "OP" mean original poster. The person who starts the thread. Washy Washy already knows what happened and the resolution of the unfortunate Sun fiasco. He/She just starts threads on here to stir the pot.

Yeppers, I have noticed. Her 97/638 against my 44/3900 and Colin's 51/6973.

Maybe she is bored? :confused:

Edited by bluesea777

What I really want to know is did anyone leave a show early?

I wouldn't go so far as to say the company should give the information, but I agree with you. The average vacationer is not going to know about such things as construction or even prep for construction. The only answer as far as I am concerned is for the company to keep any prep work minor.