Guys Burgers?

GranysT

Apparently I am in the minority, but I ddin't think Guy's was worth all the hype.

Sure they are better than McD's, but in the end they are still just hamburgers.;)

Apparently I am in the minority, but I ddin't think Guy's was worth all the hype.

Sure they are better than McD's, but in the end they are still just hamburgers.;)

I totally agree with you. I tried one on the Breeze and I was impressed. Now the Blue Iguana tacos and breakfast burritos were outstanding!

According to Carnival.com they are on:

Breeze

Conquest

Freedom

Glory

Liberty

Pride

Sunshine

Triumph

Vista

Thanks for the info. In looking for my next cruise, it has to have a Guy's. It may be "just a burger", but it's the best burger I've ever tasted. Had my 1st,,2nd, and even 3rd, on Pride, in Feb, and I'm hooked.

Does Guy's have any restaurants that are land based?

If you are into grease and salt, a Guy's Burger will be right up your alley. Not to mention soggy fries (and this at the height of the lunch hour rush when they should constantly have fresh fries available.

Plenty of grease to go around. Even the buns are greasy. Limp, soggy fries. Tried it once. No thanks. Anyone who watches DDD, knows that Guy Ferry eats tons of garbage food. He has absolutely no checks on what he eats. I guess he thinks everyone else feels the same about what they eat. Yuck.

You're getting some company :)

Though the onion rings are good.

Burgers and fries were pretty darn good IMO.

Guys on the Pride in March, burgers and fries were always fresh. If you prefer they would make you a brand new burger/fries if you didnt mind waiting a couple of minutes.

Guy's burgers were OK, very good for a ship but there are far better burgers ashore IMO.

The fries were another story, soggy and limp, rarely hot, bleh, I soon asked they be left off. Sometimes they would listen other times a pile of bleh French fries messed up my plate.

To each his own though.

Does guys have anything else but beef?

I think they just do beef.

However if you are veggie one of My veggie cruise friends said she stuffed tasty toppings in a bun and had fries on the side and it was pretty nice.

There's a Guy's restaurant in Vegas and you can get a burger for around $20 a pop. No thanks!! Just means I will have to get my fix on a Carnival cruise....

I saw that in Vegas too! I was like wow $20 bucks plus for the burgers. You got to eat a Guy's burger on board. He's its just a burger, but a good one

I totally agree with you. I tried one on the Breeze and I was impressed. Now the Blue Iguana tacos and breakfast burritos were outstanding!

Oh god yes. One of my favorite breakfast items and something I'll def be missing on our upcoming Magic cruise. :( Along with the Guy's Burgers of course...oh god. Those things were the best burgers I've EVER eaten. And I've eaten a LOT of hamburgers in my life.

You're getting some company :)

Though the onion rings are good.

Onion rings are very good but try getting more than one.

For some reason they put them inside the burger where they would get soggy.

I will immediately put it outside the bun. Nothing like a good crispy ring.

I don't eat burgers, but my DH LOVES Guy's burgers. We are booked on the Valor for January and all I've been hearing is him complaining it won't have Guy's burgers. Lol. I have to admit, I will miss the chicken tacos at Blue Iguana. Those are very delicious!

DH's beloved burger:

DSCN0189.JPG

Just off the Pride. Loved Guys burgers and fries. I had atleast one a day. Actually started having a burger, fries and a burger patty without the bun. The sauteed onions are amazing!!!!

Of course there are better burgers else where, there always are, but Guys are good, hot, fresh and readily available (11am to 6pm). mmmmmmm 171 days to my next burger!!

I really liked Guys burgers on the Conquest. What burger doesn't have some grease anyway.

With that being said, I wouldn't sail ships that only have them. I can get a great burger here in my hometown. Don't need to cruise to get a good burger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app