Where's Windjammer lounge on NCL Sun?

zitsky

I found it on deck plans at cruisedeckplans.com. (and on the NCL.com link)

On brochure Norwegian Cruise Line Worldwide Cruising Guide 2017-2019, page 223 it clearly says "Captain Cook's Bar". I wonder what else is incorrect in the NCL brochure.

At the top of page 222, and down the right side of page 223, it states "Norwegian Sky and Norwegian Sun Deck Plans".

It also states: THE DECK PLANS SHOWN ARE FOR NORWEGIAN SKY AND WHILE THEY REPRESENT HER SISTER SHIP NORWEGIAN SUN, THERE ARE SOME DIFFERENCES. PLEASE VISIT NCL.COM FOR COMPLETE DECK PLANS.

There is a Captain's Cook's Bar on Deck 6...on the Norwegian Sky...which is what is shown on the page you reference.

At the top of page 222, and down the right side of page 223, it states "Norwegian Sky and Norwegian Sun Deck Plans".

It also states: THE DECK PLANS SHOWN ARE FOR NORWEGIAN SKY AND WHILE THEY REPRESENT HER SISTER SHIP NORWEGIAN SUN, THERE ARE SOME DIFFERENCES. PLEASE VISIT NCL.COM FOR COMPLETE DECK PLANS.

There is a Captain's Cook's Bar on Deck 6...on the Norwegian Sky...which is what is shown on the page you reference.

You're right it does say that. I didn't notice. I'll use the online deck plans to orient myself.