OBC for those NOT receiving OM on Regal Princess

divaofdisney

We booked through a travel agent, but called Princess directly. The first rep was familiar with the good will gesture but said she needed to speak to customer relations. Came back after a long hold and said they wanted to speak to me. I thought it was going south, but the CS rep could not have been nicer, and gave me $100 per person, no questions asked. It is showing up on my confirmation now! CC sure is a great resource!

What phone number are you guys calling that allows you to call the extension? I call the General Support (1-800-774-6237) but I don't see where I can put the extension.

I had sent an email a week ago after numerous employees refused to give me a credit and I got a call back today from Customer Service. It went to my voicemail and when I called back I immediately put in the extension they had given me and I got right to them. The extension is 44411 and her name is Alicia. It says if you know your vacation planners extension and that is when I put it in!

Good luck!

Kathy

I had sent an email a week ago after numerous employees refused to give me a credit and I got a call back today from Customer Service. It went to my voicemail and when I called back I immediately put in the extension they had given me and I got right to them. The extension is 44411 and her name is Alicia. It says if you know your vacation planners extension and that is when I put it in!

Good luck!

Kathy

PS, The Customer Service rep was outstanding and super, super nice!!

Perhaps a useful data point for UK cruisers - we called Princess yesterday to upgrade our cabin and my husband asked about the OBC. The agent he spoke to couldn't help but said she'd call back. Today she did, and we have our $100 each added. We're past final payment for a Regal cruise in February.

Good luck!

Kathy

What was the phone # you called back with?

TIA

Good luck!

Kathy

Just did this 10 min ago and received $100 for first two people in each cabin for a total of $400 for our family of 4! The rep wasn’t happy about it, but I didn’t have to say anything other than how disappointed I was that what we booked (*****) was not what we received.

Thank you, Kathy :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Just did this 10 min ago and received $100 for first two people in each cabin for a total of $400 for our family of 4! The rep wasn’t happy about it, but I didn’t have to say anything other than how disappointed I was that what we booked (*****) was not what we received.

Thank you, Kathy :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Your welcome! Yay, so happy for you!

DH and I received 75.00 ppl OBC (thank you Princess).This is reflected on our travel summary, but not in the cruise personalizer .Does anyone see this as a problem? This was awarded Tues. by guest relations. Sailing Feb. On the Regal.Sure would like to see it reflected both places.:confused:

figured may as well ask this. i just booked yesterday for january. would i get some obc too? :)

If you booked knowing full well ***** would not be available to you ... why would you think you'f be entitled to OBC???? Different story for those who booked while that sailing still was touted as ***** sailing.

DH and I received 75.00 ppl OBC (thank you Princess).This is reflected on our travel summary, but not in the cruise personalizer .Does anyone see this as a problem? This was awarded Tues. by guest relations. Sailing Feb. On the Regal.Sure would like to see it reflected both places.:confused:

We have same thing, not in Personalizer. My TA copied and pasted what Princess Customer Relations sent her showing the amounts. She, my TA said it’s a glitch when the OBC was added Manually, called Manual Adjustment. My TA said it should be fine, but I am taking my copies from her, in case there is another glitch. :)

A very special thank you to Gatormomma. That extension did the trick.

The rep. started the same story about TA calling and I said been down this road already and would appreciate this be taken care of.

Pledged my loyalty to Princess 🙂, and after a small wait we are receiving our OBC. He sent info to our TA and she will be passing it along to us.

Very pleased with outcome. Now bring on our cruise.

Did it post on your cruise personalizer? I called my TA and got the OBC but Princess told TA it won’t show on personalizer since it is only related to this specific cruise. But I’ll get it once on board in February.

Anyone else receive credit but told not posting to personalizer prior to cruise?

Did it post on your cruise personalizer? I called my TA and got the OBC but Princess told TA it won’t show on personalizer since it is only related to this specific cruise. But I’ll get it once on board in February.

Anyone else receive credit but told not posting to personalizer prior to cruise?

Well yesterday we booked a few excursions and lo and behold it asked if we wanted to use the OBC, so we said yes and there it appeared under payments and credits. These were booked online. Up til then, we were not able to see, but our TA could. Hope this helps.

We got credit and it shows on our personalizer and our travel summary.

Just off Regal today. We had received the OBC for not having *****. Platinum and Elite were also give unlimited wifi and internet use. Our phones did not work with the wifi but we did use their computers for the internet for about a total of 30 minutes. Most times they were very slow.