Cabo walking and beach

tnebell

Question for any out there that have done Cabo San Lucas before. We're going to be sailing in in May on the Splendor to Cabo, how is the walk from where the tender drops you off to shopping and Medano beach? Is it relatively safe? Okay for families? I see there are some bicycle taxis, how much do those cost? Are having pesos on hand a good idea? Suggestions on best places to eat, shop?

You can walk to Medano, simply walk along the marina or you can go out to the street. Many will take a panga. Almost everywhere will take American, we use pesos at the smaller places. Will use either pesos or American in restaurants depending on their exchange rate. There is a Cambio towards the street, near the lighthouse. We’ve been asked for our passport here.

Lots of places to eat. Medano Beach has lots of restaurants. We like the breakfasts at Solomon’s. Taco Loco and Los Guacamayas are very good. Los Guacamayas has handmade tortillas and will make Agua Frescas to order. My favorite is the flor de calabasa quesadilla.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums