Whats the best excursion you've ever been on?

LetsTango

Parasailing in Nassau currently holds the favorite spot for my wife and myself. Being able to fly around and see everything for miles and being able to look down into the crystal clear water all the way to the bottom and see fish swimming around was just amazing.

Though, just sitting on the beach all day (with a rented clamshell) at HMC is pretty good too.

Parasailing in Nassau currently holds the favorite spot for my wife and myself. Being able to fly around and see everything for miles and being able to look down into the crystal clear water all the way to the bottom and see fish swimming around was just amazing.

Though, just sitting on the beach all day (with a rented clamshell) at HMC is pretty good too.

Parasailing in Nassau is my second favorite. Did it last summer and am booked again for next summer.

It's fun and the views are magnificent.

Ours would either be our four with Capt Bob Cass in St Maarten, which included an island tour by boat, snorkeling, lunch on the beach at a Creole Cafe on the French side of St Maarten, and a visit to Maho Beach as the big jets came in.

Our other favorite has been Jolly Pirates snorkeling tour in Aruba.

Both were great fun, and very memorable.

Catamaran Sail & Snorkel in St. Kitts. It was 6 hours, which was awesome because we had plenty of time for everything and nothing felt rushed. As part of it, they took us to a beach on Nevis that has to be my favorite beach ever.

We’ve had a lot of great excursions, but that one stands out as the one that I would book again immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oooh, tough choice. Top 5 in no particular order.

Rays, Reef and Rum Point with Nativeway in Grand Cayman

Parasailing in Grand Cayman

Cozumel Bar Hop

Roseau Valley Treasures with Bumpiing Tours in Dominica

Land, Sea and Beach Adventure with Spencer Ambrose in St. Kitts

The island tour on St. Kitts or St. Lucia that stopped at a local Doctor's mountaintop house. The Dr. served several hot appetizers and soft drinks. He was there, and greeted everyone, welcoming us to his house.

The views were fantastic from his pool deck, looking down to the bay and the island coastline!

This was first for us! The Doc's hospitality was unexpected! The stop was listed as a brief stop for pictures etc..?

I haven't seen this excursion listed lately, but I am sure there are other local hosts who offer similar tours?

Any information on the location, which island? (we forgot:confused:)

Cosol tour of St Lucia.

Beautiful island, nice tasty treats and drinks, great beach with nice snorkeling

Tulum with lunch and beach break (Cozumel)

Driverinrome.com for Rome and Florence/Pisa

Three stop snorkeling with http://www.captinmarvins.com with stingrays in Grand Cayman

Emerald pools and beach in Dominica

Catamaran snorkeling with underwater park in Grenada

Too many to list

My favorite was last year in Kusadasi where we went to Ephesus, House of the Virgin Mary, Sirince, Temple of Artemis(what's left anyway), and The Terrace house in Ephesus. This day had people in our small group worried as Turkey had been canceled for most ships last year, but Celebrity still brought us in late November. They people were so warm and friendly. It was by far the best port day I've ever had.

A close second was a few month ago in Helsinki. We went to this old little town called Porvoo and had a wonderful day seeing the sights of this beautiful, and very cold region.