Questions for future Seaview Mediterranean maiden voyage passengers.

marc_b2001

We will be on Seaview in July and i have some questions for anyone who will be on the maiden voyage who could answer them in June when they get back.

1- Is there an "Unlimited Game Card" option (pay once for unlimited use) for the F1 sim, Zipline and Bowling? I read somewhere that this would be available.

2- Are the Movies at night on the Sundeck screen in Italian or English.

3- Could someone post pictures of the Daily planners for this itinerary.

4- Any tip, suggestion or useful advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, first time MSC cruisers.

We will be on Seaview in July and i have some questions for anyone who will be on the maiden voyage who could answer them in June when they get back.

1- Is there an "Unlimited Game Card" option (pay once for unlimited use) for the F1 sim, Zipline and Bowling? I read somewhere that this would be available.

2- Are the Movies at night on the Sundeck screen in Italian or English.

3- Could someone post pictures of the Daily planners for this itinerary.

4- Any tip, suggestion or useful advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, first time MSC cruisers.

interested in the responses as well. We are sailing 6 July from Barcelona and I'm getting excited!

I'm on the cruise you mention and will try to answer nay questions you have.

BUT. as we don't have children with us I shan't be able to give answers to kid specific questions.

I'll definitely post daily planners for you

So fire away

Pete

BUT. as we don't have children with us I shan't be able to give answers to kid specific questions.

So fire away

Pete

Thanks Pete and Preziosa!

So fire away

Pete

Thanks Pete, very kind of you, this is what i can think of for now;

1- Is there an "Unlimited Game Card" option (pay once forunlimited use) for the F1 sim, Zipline and Bowling? I read somewhere that this would be available.

2- Are the Movies at night on the Sundeck screen in Italian or English?

3- Could someone post pictures of the Daily planners for this itinerary?

4- I read that there are long line-ups for the evening shows at the theatre (on Seaside), how long in advance should we get there to have a good seat?

5- Are they usually on-time when arriving at ports-of-call and how long does it take to get off ship? (Does a 9:00am excursion departure with an 8:00am scheduled Port arrival time seem OK?, I know with CARNIVAL we were often in Port early)

6- We are travelling FANTASTICA experience and there are some areas on top decks we can’t go, what are they exactly?

7- Is MSC the same as CARNIVAL where people reserve deck chairs really early in the morning?

Cheers,

Marc

1- Is there an "Unlimited Game Card" option (pay once forunlimited use) for the F1 sim, Zipline and Bowling? I read somewhere that this would be available.

2- Are the Movies at night on the Sundeck screen in Italian or English?

3- Could someone post pictures of the Daily planners for this itinerary?

4- I read that there are long line-ups for the evening shows at the theatre (on Seaside), how long in advance should we get there to have a good seat?

5- Are they usually on-time when arriving at ports-of-call and how long does it take to get off ship? (Does a 9:00am excursion departure with an 8:00am scheduled Port arrival time seem OK?, I know with CARNIVAL we were often in Port early)

6- We are travelling FANTASTICA experience and there are some areas on top decks we can’t go, what are they exactly?

7- Is MSC the same as CARNIVAL where people reserve deck chairs really early in the morning?

Cheers,

Marc

I can answer 5 and 6 now

5) they usually arrive on time and it takes 30 minutes to clear port authorities.

they then start taking people on MSC excursions off first. you can get off as individuals but you have to beat the excursion people which can be difficult.so if your question about 09:00 excursions is related to an MSC excursion the answer is no problems. if it is a private excursion then that may be more difficult.

6) the only no go area is the Yacht club

there is/are a sundeck(s) for Aurea guests as well as other guests who pay to use the facility

7 I won't be able to answer that as I'm not an early riser.

but we Brits joke about our German cousins claiming all the sun beds before dawn or at least when the crew put them out , so if they match up to the rhetoric the answer will be:- Ja!

(just an British joke, no offence intended)

Pete

Will there Be a meet and mingle party on the Cruise 10 th of june. I Can t find anything about it

I don't think it is a big thing on MSC European cruises, there are only a handful of people on the roll call for the cruise.

ONE PROBLEM BEING GUESTS GETTING ON BEFOR THE 10th June ON THE REPOSITIONING CRUISE.

sorry about the caps lock

Some are getting on in Barcelona on the 8th and some in Marseille on the 9th. It is one of the MSC bus-stop cruise routes.

Pete

We dont sail until November and Im excited already , If anyone sailing before then goes to the Spa I would love to know what is included with the Thermal Spa weekly/daily Pass Im thinking of pre purchasing one for the duration of the cruise

I am presuming the Spa would be the same as Seaside but who knows ?

• 1 month later...

1- Is there an "Unlimited Game Card" option (pay once forunlimited use) for the F1 sim, Zipline and Bowling? I read somewhere that this would be available. NO UNLIMITED GAME CARD AVAILABLE though there are discounts in the form of free top ups. the more you pay for the more you get in free value in euros you get

see next post

2- Are the Movies at night on the Sundeck screen in Italian or English? No movies screened on our cruise

3- Could someone post pictures of the Daily planners for this itinerary? will do so in the next couple of days

4- I read that there are long line-ups for the evening shows at the theatre (on Seaside), how long in advance should we get there to have a good seat? you have to prebook your seats unless you want to risk a lottery in the last 5 minutes. pre show

I would suggest 10 - 15 minutes before showing your cruise card to be scanned and proving you have booked a seat

5- Are they usually on-time when arriving at ports-of-call and how long does it take to get off ship? (Does a

9:00am excursion departure with an 8:00am scheduled Port arrival time seem OK?, I know with CARNIVAL we were often in Port early)

we were on time and the timings you suggest are reasonable

6- We are travelling FANTASTICA experience and there are some areas on top decks we can’t go, what are they exactly? YES the YC area and the Top 19 club sundeck for Aurea and Wellness guests.

Cheers,

Marc

Hope this is of help

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Thank you so much Skier52 - These are very helpful! I realize this is a different type of cruise then the Caribbean/North American cruises we’ve taken because passengers embark/disembark at different ports but it’s nice to see what to expect (and good to know will need to pack white )!