Seadream Caribbean cruise, help please!

MARIETTA78

I am turning 40 soon and my husband and I are planning a 7 days Caribbean cruise at the end of March. The ship departs from Antigua and the itinerary is Antilla, St Barts, Virgin Gorda, Tortola, Norman Island and Jost Van Dyke.

Has anyone done this cruise? I have read that the ship is a little bit old but the experience is very good (this is the first time we book a cruise and we thought about SD because we don't like big ships) . What we would like to know is whether the ports of call, excursions, beaches, etc are worth it or not as we are travelling from Europe.

Thanks so much for your help and comments! :D

I am turning 40 soon and my husband and I are planning a 7 days Caribbean cruise at the end of March. The ship departs from Antigua and the itinerary is Antilla, St Barts, Virgin Gorda, Tortola, Norman Island and Jost Van Dyke.

Has anyone done this cruise? I have read that the ship is a little bit old but the experience is very good (this is the first time we book a cruise and we thought about SD because we don't like big ships) . What we would like to know is whether the ports of call, excursions, beaches, etc are worth it or not as we are travelling from Europe.

Thanks so much for your help and comments! :D

We have over 100 nights on Sea Dream. , and have been to all of your stops with them, except Antigua where you board. The ship is old, but well maintained. The food is some of the best you will find on any ship at sea. The cabins are small but well appointed. Service is top notch. We love all of the port that you are visiting. The only problem you might have is if children are on board, there is nothing for them to do, and it doesn't take many for them to take over the ship as the passenger load is approximately 100.

You shoudl have a great holiday!

Thanks so much Keith for your suggestion. I will do that.

Maritta78:

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

There is a board dedicated to Sea Dream at:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=219

This is where I would recommend posting this and there will be people there who can help you with this.

Keith

Thanks so much Zqvol for your comments! They help us a lot! Best regards :D

We have over 100 nights on Sea Dream. , and have been to all of your stops with them, except Antigua where you board. The ship is old, but well maintained. The food is some of the best you will find on any ship at sea. The cabins are small but well appointed. Service is top notch. We love all of the port that you are visiting. The only problem you might have is if children are on board, there is nothing for them to do, and it doesn't take many for them to take over the ship as the passenger load is approximately 100.

You shoudl have a great holiday!