Is MSC screwing with the website again?

tallnthensome

Anyone else having trouble getting into their booking? Booking number log-in is now asking for a password. Things look a bit different under my cruise details as well ....... Not a day goes by without some sort of problem. Went to buy drink packages for my wife and I today. You have to buy soda packages for the kids as a rule .... which is a waste. Now there is no kids soda package to add to cart to do so. Now there is only a family Soda package for $89 a piece where your entire cabin has to have it including the adults who already have the drink package! You can't just select the kids names ..... The problems with MSC and their website are mind-boggling.

Can't access anything right now, at least on the US site. Login tells me my password is invalid, and when I try to enter my booking info to access my booking, it asks for a password on the logon menu. Hot mess!

I am having the same problem logging in. I called MSC this morning and they are looking into it but they told me they had not seen this issue before. I considered myself lucky up to now because I had not had any website issues before this. I went on the Divina two years ago without a hitch. Booked the Seaside two years ago and so far it was fine.

I hope they get it figured out soon.

I got a call from my personal cruise consultant reminding me our final payment is due 1/2/18. She said I could call her to make the payment or make it online. Went online only to discover that the link to make the payment online isn't working. Good thing it's not after closing hours on January 2nd or we would be out of luck! Not that I would wait to the last minute to make the final payment but don't tell me I can make it online when I can't!

Nothing is working for me both yesterday and today. They are requiring new passwords so I assume they are tinkering with it. Hopefully.

The US site is totally down for loging in or trying to access your booking. I've tried it both ways and neither gets me anywhere. When logging in, it told me my password was incorrect. I clicked the reset password and I was emailed a new one. That doesn't work either. When I try entering my booking information, it asks for a password over in the other field. What a mess.

I have had the same issues for the past 3 days! I too had to reset the password. One thing I noticed is that I had to go through the emailed link to reset it, and once i did this I was able to log into my cruise on the website!

Thank you for that hint. It worked. Everything seems to be up and running again. It's ridiculous how glitchy their website is. They may want to consider hiring competent web developers and IT people.

Thank you for that hint. It worked. Everything seems to be up and running again. It's ridiculous how glitchy their website is. They may want to consider hiring competent web developers and IT people.

I agree! Our family is new to MSC as we usually cruise Disney so their website is really irritating the crud out of me!:o

I've been trying for MONTHS to get a new password emailed to me, I have yet to see one. So if you are getting the reset email, consider yourself lucky. I'm currently chatting on FB with MSC with little luck.

I did get the reset email no problem and instantly. Make sure it's not going into your spam folder.

I did get the reset email no problem and instantly. Make sure it's not going into your spam folder.

Nope, not in spam. I also talked to a reservations agent who emailed IT on her end, she said they reset everything and to create a new account. When I do that, it says my email is already being used and to request a new password, which never comes.... *sigh* I like MSC once on board but so many frustrations just to get to that point.

Lately it seems like if it is a day, they're working on the website. I just call the CS line for everything now. I'm thinking maybe I'll need to perform a ceremonial dance or something when it is time to print documents.

Funny thing about the documents. I have everything completed but I'm not within 20 days of my sailing, so under the documents link it states they are not available.

Backtrack to a couple days ago when MSC made a change to the website. I decided to look at my check-in info to make sure it was all there and that nothing changed. Sure enough there was a change. You can now upload your own security photo so one doesn't have to be taken at the pier. I did this for both of us, and the second I completed that I received an email with all my documents and baggage tags. Go figure ...and well before the 20 days out.

Funny thing about the documents. I have everything completed but I'm not within 20 days of my sailing, so under the documents link it states they are not available.

Backtrack to a couple days ago when MSC made a change to the website. I decided to look at my check-in info to make sure it was all there and that nothing changed. Sure enough there was a change. You can now upload your own security photo so one doesn't have to be taken at the pier. I did this for both of us, and the second I completed that I received an email with all my documents and baggage tags. Go figure ...and well before the 20 days out.

Ooo I'm pretty sure I have appropriate photos I can upload already on my computer because I needed them for another trip recently. Going to try this :)

I've been trying for MONTHS to get a new password emailed to me, I have yet to see one. So if you are getting the reset email, consider yourself lucky. I'm currently chatting on FB with MSC with little luck.

YES!! I had it sent twice because I did not realize it was being sent into my spam folder! Then after finding it did not notice the very small link to click on in order to get that password changed! The stupid thing about it all is I changed from the current password which the website said it couldn't recognize to the same exact one :') ANNOYING!!

I managed to create an account and finally get back into my booking, but I discovered my cart had been emptied. Now I'm trying to add things to it again but the website just freezes, oh and the internet package I had saved was £13.00, its now £29.00!

Tony

We booked Seaside last week for a March sailing and the site worked great once our booking was uploaded. Now for the last 3-4 days, when I try to click on excursions or other add-ons, a page with no content shows up. I'd think the revenue producing pages would be the first ones fixed. Guess not. :(