Free at Sea pick 2 promotion?

jmoak

Just curious if anyone has a feel for if NCL may offer a pick two promotion for inside and ocean view categories?

We went on our first Norwegian cruise early last year after receiving two "freebies" instead of one. I've been watching and hoping that they would offer two options to select for insides but have not seen it offered since we got it last year.

I thought that the "wave" season may bring something extra but nothing as of yet...

Just curious as to others thoughts who follow more closely as to the likelihood of such an offer in the near future???

i have an inside cabin and i am currently happy with the pick one freebie instead of two. There is only one freebie that i liked the most (specially dinning) compare to the others offers . The only time i will love to pick two is if there offer gratuities again

The last time they offered pick 2 for insides and studios was during cyber Monday/ Black Friday 2015. I was hoping for it this past year, but no such luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes. I think that was when we booked as well...just hoping they would offer it again...

The last time they offered pick 2 for insides and studios was during cyber Monday/ Black Friday 2015.
That is the only time I aware of that insides/studios received two perks, and it was only offered for Escape and Getaway bookings.

Based on the history of the promo over the past 2+ years, I would say that they're more like to bring back "Pick Zero" for insides than they are to offer "Pick Two". Or "Pick One", but from a lesser set of perks (for example, no UBP for insides/studios).

That is the only time I aware of that insides/studios received two perks, and it was only offered for Escape and Getaway bookings.

Based on the history of the promo over the past 2+ years, I would say that they're more like to bring back "Pick Zero" for insides than they are to offer "Pick Two". Or "Pick One", but from a lesser set of perks (for example, no UBP for insides/studios).

We received two promos with an inside on the Epic.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Forums mobile app

We received two promos with an inside on the Epic.
Sorry, my mistake. There was a one-week sale for Thanksgiving 2015 where they offered "Pick Two" for any stateroom on any 3-16 day cruise (excluding POA). For the rest of Nov/Dec 2015, it was

"Pick Two" for Escape and Getaway, and "Pick One" for other ships.

Sorry, my mistake. There was a one-week sale for Thanksgiving 2015 where they offered "Pick Two" for any stateroom on any 3-16 day cruise (excluding POA). For the rest of Nov/Dec 2015, it was

I remember that now. We booked onboard and only had a day to decide which cruise to take to get the two promos.

First world problem.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Forums mobile app

For the rest of Nov/Dec 2015, it was

Just want to confirm that this is indeed true. On 12/30/15 we booked our upcoming Escape cruise in an inside cabin and received the UBP and 4SDP. Since 1/1/16, have not seem it come up again and the 4SDP has since been reduced to 3SDP.

When I booked NCL Escape a couple of days ago, The SDP offer was still at 4.

Karen

It is 3 for a 7 day cruise.

The first 2 guests receive 3 meals on 3-9 night cruises & 4 meals on 10+ night sailings at specialty restaurants. *Service charges apply

Kerry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro