Noweigean dawn cabins for 18 yr olds

mom2myrugrat

Okay so hubby me and the 3 kids all 18 are split between 2 rooms, travel agent says that hubby and I had to be in room with kids, they are 18 im just confused, is it not allowed for teenagers to be in room alone? the two rooms are right next to one another

when we arrive on ship would the desk allow them to stay alone, and switch things on the keys?

We have 3 kids also the oldest being 18. We booked 2 rooms. They have me listed in a room with 2 of the kids and hubby with the other one. Travel agent said it just has to be like that on paper and no one will give us a hard time when we switch it up. Our rooms are 2 rooms apart. We just don't plan on saying anything and making an issue of it. Just going to do it [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We sailed the Getaway with our 3 boys who were 18 . 21 & 25 and the 18 year old was with us on paper. However, they were next door so we sent the luggage over there and explained to our cabin steward that he wants to be with his brothers and he said No problem and that he would fix the extra bed every night. Which he did and it was all perfectly fine. :)

We had two rooms booked, but needed to switch who slept in which room. We had a family suite, and an interior room. We booked 6 people in the suite, and one person in the interior.

We checked in exactly the way we booked.

Once we boarded, we went to customer service and got extra key cards for the people whose normal key card was not correct for their room. I was the person booked in the interior room, so I needed a blank card for the suite.

My niece, her friend and my daughter were going to share the interior, so they got blank key cards for the interior.

You had to carry two key cards with you, but other than that, it worked just fine.

No one questioned us at all, and we were totally up front with what we were doing an why.

Best of luck to you.

He was with 2 "adults" in that cabin so there wouldn't be a problem.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Actually it was a problem. NCL agent insisted I put my 18 year old in our room. It wasn't a big deal to us so I didn't ask why, but it did seem to be an issue.

Or maybe I just didn't ask enough questions. :o

My husband and I get two cabins. I will be registered with one child who is now 19 and he will be other child who is 16. When we bring off luggage tags we just put the luggage of the girls with their room instead of trying to change them around. We also make sure that the rooms are close together.

Once you get on board go to guest service and get an extra key.