Reflections from an Azamara Newbie ( 11/20/17 Cuba voyage)

SuzCruise

I did not personally attack anyone. I told the facts of events that happened during my cruise, and the facts of that cruisers nasty comments on this board before that cruise. I don't believe she was anymore embarrassed about her antics that night than she was her rudeness to fellow cruisers before and during the cruise. I think she was trying to be funny with her dancing. I only found it funny in light of her rude comment to a question about shorts. The story had a moral, evidently it escaped you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

that person you insulted may or may not be someones good friend on here so please do not personally attack me also, I still think you are out of order , I am not interested what was said about shorts etc in previous threads and I haven't read them, I merely commented on your personal attack on a fellow cruiser. so please leave it there - happy future cruising

Facts are facts. I have just come back from a cruise where there was outrageous and inappropriate behaviour by some guests. I will speak about them in my review. I too have seen frequent cruisers be very rude indeed to staff and also with some, once they have had a drink, they display some very inappropriate behaviour. We too have had one show us all next weeks washing (except there wasn't any being worn) at a White Night party. My husband is getting therapy now.... :)