Silver Cloud Roll Call - January 29, 2018

Seadazzled

With less than three weeks to departure, looks like I am the first to be posting about our exciting cruise to Antarctica. Wondering if we will have time for any excursion in Ushuaia before sailing on the 29th. Looking forward to meeting other Cruise Critic members here and aboard the ship.

I trust this message will find its way to the "Find Your Roll Call" section of this site.

Hey - I followed directions - Just doesn't seem to post in the roll call section. I heed help.

Anyway, if there is no roll call, how can there be a meet and mingle get together?

Doesn't look like too many Silver Cloud travelers post on cruise critic roll call board.

Hey - I followed directions - Just doesn't seem to post in the roll call section. I heed help.

Anyway, if there is no roll call, how can there be a meet and mingle get together?

Doesn't look like too many Silver Cloud travelers post on cruise critic roll call board.

You’re right the SS roll calls often don’t trigger a meet and greet, but if no one starts a roll call it definitely won’t happen. If you go onto the roll call section, once you can’t locate your cruise the option to start one comes up.

You never know.... you may have alerted a few lurkers with this thread. Nothing to lose by trying anyway.

Enjoy your cruise.... and please do report back your views on the ship, crew and itinerary.