Which nights are formal on Oceana fly cruise?

Doughty3

I think that formal nights are usually held on sea days. Our 14 day Med cruise at the end of the month has 4 sea days for the 4 formals but one is the night before we arrive in Malta and some pax disembark. I can't see that would work.

My interest is that I am thinking of booking speciality restaurants and don't want these to clash with black tie nights.

Can anyone help?

As you say they are usually on sea days. However, on a port intensive cruise this may not always be possible. Sometimes they may be held on port days that have afternoon departures (as opposed to early evening departures). And bear in mind that things may change due to weather or other operational reasons. I've been on several cruises where formal nights have been changed because of sea conditions.

I think that formal nights are usually held on sea days. Our 14 day Med cruise at the end of the month has 4 sea days for the 4 formals but one is the night before we arrive in Malta and some pax disembark. I can't see that would work.

My interest is that I am thinking of booking speciality restaurants and don't want these to clash with black tie nights.

Can anyone help?

Ours were the Friday and the Tuesday for both weeks.