I have the Funtimes from the June voyage and these are the shows from those:

Grooveline

The Magic of Mark Miller

Destination: Unknown

Kiss Goodnight

Dancing with the Cast

Win!

Carnival Legends

Just off Magic, Mark Miller was pretty good, comedy/magic. Dancing with the Cast was like dance lessons on cha cha, samba, etc. You can go on stage and learn to dance with the cast. Win! was a mix of game show spoofs and a variety show. They ask for a volunteer from the audience. It was ok.

Carnival Legends stars the karaoke winners from the week. They dress them up as "legends", Cher, Michael Jackson, Elvis, etc. Some were great, others not so much. I didn't see the other two shows.

Hope that helps a bit.

Karen

We just got off the Magic last week and except for the magic show and the couple singing in the lobby the rest of the entertainment was the worst we have seen on Carnival. Don't get me wrong we enjoyed the cruise in our own way. We are booked on the Magic for Oct 15 2016 and don't expect the shows to get any better. The PG comedy was pretty good one night,the Piano Bar was just so so. Carnival better get their act together or they will lose some lone time customers.

Wow, that is what we were afraid of.... the Liberty has the old stage shows and they have gotten so bad it is horrible. We walked out of the second one, it was so amateurish and no one could sing or dance. Just because they have a live band does not make it a better show. We loved the Playlist Performers on the Freedom, Glory, and Legend...

And now we have booked for the Magic in March.... guess we will skip all the stage shows and stick to the music performers in the bars or Comedy at night.

Woodman, I am sad to hear this! We are looking forward to a good time, as we will be on the Magic on October 15 as well! It will be our first cruise!

Please don't let other people's opinion of the shows keep you from going to see them. Since this will be your very 1st cruise, you should experience all the ship offers. You may love the shows. Hey, their free and if you don't like one, you can always walk out. Have a wonderful 1st cruise. You will always remember it. I hope you enjoy many more.

Please don't let other people's opinion of the shows keep you from going to see them. Since this will be your very 1st cruise, you should experience all the ship offers. You may love the shows. Hey, their free and if you don't like one, you can always walk out. Have a wonderful 1st cruise. You will always remember it. I hope you enjoy many more.

NO way will I let other's opinions sway me! We will absolutely see most of the shows, or at least plan to! We will decide for ourselves! Thanks! :)