What's with the RESEARCH tab at the top of the page?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Report Bugs & Glitches

Report Glitches and Bugs You Find

Please Use New Thread Button

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:33 PM.
Chicago
9,620 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
With my erratic mouse scrolling I barely skim the research tab and it posts a page blocker and returns my main window to the top of the sub forum! Very irritating. Why does that have to be so sensitive to the cursor? because I have no problem with the FIND A CRUISE button or any of the the other options in the headers. Just that drop down menu seems to have the issue. I don't need it to drop down unless I'm hitting the arrow!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

Sounds of the wind or sounds of the sea make me happy just to be. ~June Polis

Dude, don't you understand the first rule of holes? When you find yourself in a hole stop digging. Take it from a fellow Gopher.
~Planer's Edge

A passport, as I'm sure you know, is a document that one shows to government officials whenever one reaches a border between countries, so the officials can learn who you are, where you were born, and how you look when photographed unflatteringly.
~Lemony Snicket

Cruised:
M.V. Hobart Star 1974 (Blue Star Line)
T.S.S. Festivale 1993 (Carnival Cruise Line)
S.S. Norway 2003 (Norwegian Cruise Line)
Queen Mary2 2006 (Cunard Line)
Carnival Imagination 2009 (Carnival Cruise Line)
M.V. Norwegian Sun 2010 (Norwegian Cruise Line)
Carnival Destiny 2011 (Carnival Cruise Line)
Norwegian EPIC 2013 (Norwegian Cruise Line)
Carnival Breeze 2014 (Carnival Cruise Line)

SoCal
10,119 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
Originally posted by Sauer-kraut
With my erratic mouse scrolling I barely skim the research tab and it posts a page blocker and returns my main window to the top of the sub forum! Very irritating. Why does that have to be so sensitive to the cursor? because I have no problem with the FIND A CRUISE button or any of the the other options in the headers. Just that drop down menu seems to have the issue. I don't need it to drop down unless I'm hitting the arrow!
There's a thread about this at the top of the page:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/anno...hp?f=167&a=490

They are looking for feedback on that thread (don't know if they're reading it there, though, either).
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
DCLHAL CarnivalPrincess Vantage
21 Cruises, 13 ships, 202 nights

Chicago
9,620 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
great.... Thanks for the head's up on the other thread. I did skim through the list but must have missed it.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

Sounds of the wind or sounds of the sea make me happy just to be. ~June Polis

Dude, don't you understand the first rule of holes? When you find yourself in a hole stop digging. Take it from a fellow Gopher.
~Planer's Edge

A passport, as I'm sure you know, is a document that one shows to government officials whenever one reaches a border between countries, so the officials can learn who you are, where you were born, and how you look when photographed unflatteringly.
~Lemony Snicket

Cruised:
M.V. Hobart Star 1974 (Blue Star Line)
T.S.S. Festivale 1993 (Carnival Cruise Line)
S.S. Norway 2003 (Norwegian Cruise Line)
Queen Mary2 2006 (Cunard Line)
Carnival Imagination 2009 (Carnival Cruise Line)
M.V. Norwegian Sun 2010 (Norwegian Cruise Line)
Carnival Destiny 2011 (Carnival Cruise Line)
Norwegian EPIC 2013 (Norwegian Cruise Line)
Carnival Breeze 2014 (Carnival Cruise Line)