Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Report Bugs & Glitches

Report Glitches and Bugs You Find

Please Use New Thread Button

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:19 PM.
Florida
501 Posts
Joined Dec 2012
Finally got the phone app to work. Since it broke the phone app, I installed it first time on an Android tablet and it worked. Started playing with the phone a bit. I tried CCleaner to no avail. I finally uninstalled the app, shutdown and restarted the phone, went into Device Maintenance, Storage and cleared Cache, Memory, and had to bounce it again to get everything cleared. Only then would it accept a login.
Interestingly enough, the same thing happened with the Mobile Passport App - had to reenter all the passport info as the update killed the pin number I had assigned it. Fingerprint worked but the pin went bye bye.
Phone is now back with the automatic update turned OFF. I would rather have the old app as it was much quicker in loading. The new one takes about 10 seconds to load before it refreshes. This is on an Edge 7. I stream 9 cameras and that takes only 3 seconds to load all 9 at 1080p. Perhaps someone wrote the new app in COBOL???
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Pinnacle in January