"Bang for your buck" Drinks

Scrappycruiser76

A $1 bill or $2 per drink will get you the best bang for the buck :) go to the same bartender all week with that cash tip :)

You'll never be thirsty and you'll get great pours. Trust me I'm a bartender :)

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app

This right here! That's what I do, and yes, the limit is 4 liquors per drink, but I've gotten bartenders to make my Long Island Ice Tea with all 5, thanks to the regular tips I give!

Mom doesn't drink so no Cheers package for us. When paying out of pocket, which of the fun drinks have you found to be the most bang for your buck? TIA :)

Usually we stick to martinis in evening. Like a straight up gin or the Chipotle carnival martini that packs a little heat. Dissapointing in long islands as they put them in smaller glasses and used a premix on our last cruise on miracle. If not for that, I'd recommend long island iced teas as well but I stopped ordering them as they were same price as earlier cruises but less drink and quality. We don't drink much of Foo Foo drinks. Have fun!

The rule is actually nothing more than 2 shots. You can have as many liquors as you want, but the amount of liquor will never exceed the volume that fits into 2 shot glasses.

However, generous tipping can make for generous pouring, I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great tips... about the tips ;) We're just doing a 3 night on the Liberty, so will this still work or do they care less because it's only 3 nights?
It will work for sure just make sure to go to the same bartender.They keep cash tips and will fight over who gets to you first once they know you tip over the auto grat . Cheers

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app

The red frog bar or blue iguana tequila bar offer pitchers of a couple of different drinks. I know one is a vodka lemonade. They are $25 a pitcher. One of the better deals. 4 drinks in a pitcher makes it only $6.25 a drink.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I am a beer drinker .... but I can tell you in my opinion (and we all have one) the Funship Specials on the first day (not any other day) are the strongest mixed drinks on a cruise ..... I had 5 on the 14th when we got on the Paradise ..... heck I don't remember the muster drill at all ..... or anything after that until the next day ...... that was my 19th cruise and I have never had more than 2 of the Funships because they are SO strong ..... a Long Island Ice Tea is also strong ....... I have never seen them pour it from premade mix ...... this is my son's drink of choice and they always make it right in front of us