Waitlist for X303.

koonard

We are on waitlist for Oriana X303 a cruise leaving on 11th Feb 2013. Does anyone have any info on how this works ? Is everyone e mailed at the same time as depending on how many are on the list there doesnt seem to be enough time to e mail individually ?

We are on waitlist for Oriana X303 a cruise leaving on 11th Feb 2013. Does anyone have any info on how this works ? Is everyone e mailed at the same time as depending on how many are on the list there doesnt seem to be enough time to e mail individually ?

Hiya, This is the cruise i was after going on but the price never went under £3500. We was on the Oriana last January for 4 weeks and loved it. goodluck with the wait list. We are now going on the Ventura 1st march.:cool::cool::cool:

Hi, I was on the waitlist for a 4 day cruise for the 'Grand Event' last year. I received a personal email from P&O with an attachment of the offered booking. Pricing was way over the fares that had been advertised, so i phoned them and declined the offer. I was told the cabin would be offered to the next one on the list. Hope this helps :)

We were also waitlisted and did in fact receive an offer for our preferred grade which was a balcony cabin - but when we were informed of the price

we very quickly decided to go on Ventura on 1 March as is Landlady 23.

The price was more than double the original!

Seems they have loads of people waitlisted but they will have to very

wealthy!!

Archived