Msc Divina

Garywally57

Gary, why not purchase a Rollator for her. Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, all carry them. Some are very inexpensive and if she needs to sit and rest for a while, she can do it at any time with it. I use a scooter now, but used to use the rollator, which came in VERY handy....not only on the ship, but in all of the ports.

Here are some examples. Good luck to you!

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=rollator%20walker%20with%20seat&cat_id=0&typeahead=rollat

Hi Essiesmom and Garywally57...........we loved the Divina. We cruised February 2017. We love to walk for exercise on the ship and we were happy that deck 7 had some shaded walking which we appreciated. Champagne123's idea of a rollator is a great idea. Garywally57 you will see other guests with them. My mom used one also and it helped a lot. She was able to sit (make sure it's locked) until she was ready to walk again :)

Essiemom.....we will see you on Celebrity 8/25.....we are booked also :)

No chairs/benches/loungers as there is no promenade deck. Apollo deck (7) is nice for walking but the only view is of the lifeboats. This is the view from above:

enhance

I have lupus as well. I use a wide-brimmed hat and uv protectant long sleeve shirt. Would that work? We aren't on MSC until October so I can't comment on cruise line specifics, but on our other cruises, I was always able to find a shady spot with a chair or bench.

Thanks again for the answers again. We just enjoy sitting outside on the promenade deck in the shade. We have been on 15+ cruises with various cruise lines, mostly Holland America and Royal Caribbean . First time with MSC. We have a balcony cabin but I know those chairs aren't very comfortable. We'll find something.