Century Penthouse Pictures ?

amazing

Thanks both for the reply !!!!

Titissa: Thanks, but the picture shown on Celebrity.com is actually a Royal Suite. There's somekind of mistake to that. I remeber from the last time on Century.

Catservants: I did check cruiseclues. Indeed tons of Century but untill now no Penthouse. I did find same suite on Mercury and Galaxy, but they're not refurbished like Century.

One other suggestion is more than welcome !!!!

Does anyone have pictures of the Penthouse on Century ? Preferably after the refurbishing.

I searched all over, but none can be found.

Thanks in advance !!!!!:) :)

I don't know for sure but do not assume that the Penthouse suites have been refurbished. We were in a Royal suite after the refurb and nothing had been upgraded there.

Thanks !

Unfortunately the video also show the "old" version. I'm not sure if there was a refurbisment. We were in May on the Century in a Royal Suite and they were updated.

I'll try to make some pictures later on this week as we'll depart on the Century in one of the Penthouses.

If, in the meantime somebody comes up with anything.......that would be great !!!

We were just on the Century in the penthouse in August. Having been on before, we can tell you there were only minor upgrades in the interior, primarily flat screen TVs and stereo, but the bathroom was not touched. There is now a nicer floor to ceiling window in the dining room, but the rest of the interior was unchanged. The balcony has been extended at the same level as the rest of the new balconies, so now the space is much bigger than represented on the Celebrity web site.

Even without major refurbishment, the room is beautiful. We will post some pics and a link within 24 hours. I have to get home first.

We were just on the Century in the penthouse in August. Having been on before, we can tell you there were only minor upgrades in the interior, primarily flat screen TVs and stereo, but the bathroom was not touched. There is now a nicer floor to ceiling window in the dining room, but the rest of the interior was unchanged. The balcony has been extended at the same level as the rest of the new balconies, so now the space is much bigger than represented on the Celebrity web site.

Even without major refurbishment, the room is beautiful. We will post some pics and a link within 24 hours. I have to get home first.

GREAT !!!!! Thank you very much. Looking forward to that (and our cruise of course ;), only a few days left !)

it is just on the other side of the bedroom verandah door.............it is just a bigger bath with jets.........even if this has not been upgraded it is still amazing........we had the penthouse suite in january last year as an upgrade........fabulous !!............best butler ever..... richard...........so comfortable ............just like an apartment !!

Thank you for sharing these amazing pictures. Do you remember how many flower arrangements were in the room (you mentioned one was a present and the other one you bought)? Thank you.

I recall one fresh arrangement and one silk already in the room when we arrived.

Archived