Lunch in specialty restaurants on Eclipse

Love to Cook!

We purchased a package that has 2 dinners in a specialty restaurant and 1 lunch in a specialty restaurant on the Eclipse for 2019. Has anyone done lunch in the specialty restaurants? I would appreciate any info that you can share! Thank you

We do it in Murano and in Qsine, it's done the sea days, $25 PP here are the menus:

1f185f75cce4a192559fe58f45f95678.jpg

ad6e39154c9d67a717c216633a59141c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have enjoyed lunch in Murano on sea days and even once in the past in Tuscany on a sea day. Eclipse does not seem to offer the Tuscany lunch anymore.

We really enjoy the Murano lunch, but be advised that the menu is not the full evening menu. Still, it is enough to have a very pleasant lunch in an elegant setting. Eclipse used to also have a cellest and violinist play for the meal too. I really enjoyed that, but those days are gone.

Watch your Daily Bulletin for the day the luncheon is held because it doesn't happen every sea day. Or when you make reservations, be certain of the day. I advise you to make reservations early because these luncheons can be very popular.

Our cruise planner offers 2 dinners & 1 lunch for $100 and the 3 night dinner pkg for $109. Dinners range from $45-50 pp. we have never done lunch but know that the lunch at Tuscan is a buffet and at Murano it is a limited menu that cost $25-30. If it was me I would canx the 2 dinner & lunch and rebook the 3 night dinner package for $109.

We have done the Murano lunch as well. I’m fairly sure that none of the table side preps or dishes for 2 are served at lunch. OTOH, the ambience, service and wine list are the same, also, on our last cruise we ate in Murano more than once, and for us, even though the food is quite good, it’s rich and lunch was actually more enjoyable - lighter dishes.

I didn’t know that Tuscan did lunches, we might try that next cruise...

Our cruise planner offers 2 dinners & 1 lunch for $100 and the 3 night dinner pkg for $109. Dinners range from $45-50 pp. we have never done lunch but know that the lunch at Tuscan is a buffet and at Murano it is a limited menu that cost $25-30. If it was me I would canx the 2 dinner & lunch and rebook the 3 night dinner package for $109.

Agreed. For a $9 difference, 3 dinners looks like a far better deal.

I agree that the 3 night dinner pkg is a better deal.

When we enjoyed the Tuscan lunch it was not a buffet, but a smaller menu.

I wonder if the Tuscan buffet was a special situation or a recent change.

I will let you know next month.

It was a buffet on the Eclipse a few months ago.

Was that the free lunch with the officers for selected guest, the regular paid Tuscan lunch on a seat day, or both?

Perhaps they have made a change. I am not sure why anyone would pay for a lunch buffet. I certain would not.