Crown Princess to Alaska - R/T from Seattle - 4 June 2016 to 11 June 2016

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:05 AM.
87 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Thank you for sharing the pictures and your cruise with us! I am going to Alaska for the first time in June 2019 and know if will different than what Iam used too, having cruised the Caribbean several times. I am excited to see the sites, and experience Alaska! Bring on the fleece and rain gear!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
2000 Norwegian Sky
2009 Carnival Triumph
2011 Carnival Glory
2012 Carnival Miracle
2013 Carnival Breeze
2014 Carnival Breeze
2015 Carnival Conquest
2015 Carnival Dream
2016 Carnival Sunshine
2016 Carnival Breeze
2017 Carnival Vista

Carnival Legend June 18, 2019
New Orleans
845 Posts
Joined May 2014
Amazing review! And what gorgeous, high quality photos! Thanks so much for all of the effort you put into this!
-Alaina

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
- Next Up: NCL Jewel 5/26/18
- Celebrity Infinity 10/1/2017 Photo Review
-RCCL Serenade of the Seas 10/9/16 Photo Review
-
Celebrity Solstice 5/27/16 Photo Review

- Celebrity Constellation 12/13/14 Photo Review
- Carnival Breeze 12/12
- Carnival Fantasy 11/09
- Carnival Victory 12/08
- Carnival Fantasy 12/07
Wisconsin, USA
99 Posts
Joined Dec 2015
Originally posted by janjan3839
Thank you for sharing the pictures and your cruise with us! I am going to Alaska for the first time in June 2019 and know if will different than what Iam used too, having cruised the Caribbean several times. I am excited to see the sites, and experience Alaska! Bring on the fleece and rain gear!
Awesome...now I'm doing the reverse: Alaska was my 1st cruise, now a Caribbean cruise is booked for December. Happy Alaska planning!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Trip Report: Crown Princess - Alaska - June 2016 (Seattle R/T, Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan, Victoria BC)

Online Travel Diary: travelontheside.com

Wisconsin, USA
99 Posts
Joined Dec 2015
Originally posted by alainamarie
Amazing review! And what gorgeous, high quality photos! Thanks so much for all of the effort you put into this!
-Alaina

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Awww...thank you!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Trip Report: Crown Princess - Alaska - June 2016 (Seattle R/T, Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan, Victoria BC)

Online Travel Diary: travelontheside.com