Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:55 PM.
Florida
3,797 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
I noticed that Carnival had a R&R theme cruise last year. One of the groups was Bon Jovi. I don't remember the rest. Does anyone know if this is an annual event? If not, do you know if there are any other cruises similar to this? Thanks
Minutes from Pt. Canaveral !!
21,636 Posts
Joined Feb 2003
The only R&R cruise that I noticed last year on CCL was put together as a partial ship charter (CCL did NOT sponsor the groups)... The bands were REO Speedwagon, Journey, and Styx. See the following link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=67977

I might have missed one - but I do not recall Bon Jovi being on a CCL cruise...

Tom
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
>CRUISE PHOTOS: Smugmug

Upcoming 2019: BLISS, BREAKAWAY - 2020: SILHOUETTE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
104 cruises – 514 days at sea ---- Carnival: 67 cruises (Diamond), Celebrity: 16 (Elite Plus), NCL: 10 (Platinum), RCI: 6 (Diamond), HAL: 1, Princess: 1, Others: 3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ships sailed (in order of first time on each): STATENDAM (1966!), SENSATION (1999), FANTASY, PRIDE, INSPIRATION, GLORY, LEGEND, MIRACLE, IMAGINATION, SOVEREIGN, CENTURY, CONSTELLATION, FREEDOM, DREAM, SOLSTICE, SKY, DESTINY, EPIC, VALOR, PEARL, ECLIPSE, MILLENNIUM, LIBERTY, CARIBBEAN PRINCESS, REFLECTION, ALLURE, BREEZE, OASIS, ENCHANTMENT, BREAKAWAY, SUNSHINE, CONQUEST, EQUINOX
, ESCAPE
Florida
3,797 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
I'm sure you're right. I don't know why I was thinking Bon Jovi was one of the performers. We have a DS(13) who is a R&R fanatic, & something like this would be perfect for him. Sorry we missed it. Hopefully, something like this will come along again. Thanks for the info.
35 Posts
Joined Jul 2005
I almost passed out when I saw your first post about Bon Jovi performing on a cruise. I would NOT want to miss that!! I keep on top of Bon Jovi news and wondering how I missed that news!! LOL! I HAD to read the other thread for clarification!

That sounds like a fun time though....hopefully your son will get the chance to get on a R & R cruise. I wouldn't mind that myself!

Jessica
Florida
3,797 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
Too funny! Sorry, about that! That's like me thinking Micheal Jordan was appearing somewhere only to find out later that it was Mike Krzyzewski. Okay, maybe not quite as bad, because I hate Duke. Tammy