Inflatable "surfboard"

Buckimion

I have my mobility scooter decorated as a woody wagon as part of my Halloween costume for our cruise on Elation. It includes a 3' inflatable mini surfboard which I have no intention of taking it to any pools or beach, but I am concerned if it might be confiscated during check-in. Is this a strong possibility?

Floatation Devices: For the comfort of all our guests, rafts, tubes and floatation devices other than those used as life preservers (water wings) cannot be used in the swimming pools on board. ( From Carnivals FAQ)

I have my mobility scooter decorated as a woody wagon as part of my Halloween costume for our cruise on Elation. It includes a 3' inflatable mini surfboard which I have no intention of taking it to any pools or beach, but I am concerned if it might be confiscated during check-in. Is this a strong possibility?

Floatation Devices: For the comfort of all our guests, rafts, tubes and floatation devices other than those used as life preservers (water wings) cannot be used in the swimming pools on board. ( From Carnivals FAQ)

Just have to say what a cool costume idea!! Can you please post pics when you get back? Sounds awesome!

I always pack a deflated pool floatie and deflated noodle to use at the beaches in port. They've never been confiscated.