Booked FTTF Port Canaveral Sunshine but???

keishashadow

After stalking website for a few weeks snagged FTTF. Woohoo

Wanted it as we have HMC as tender port love being able to drop carryon bags in cabin upon boarding and start the party. Will have already done our share of waiting in long lines the few days prior @ airport & amusement parks lol.

Was surprised to see arrival time listed @ 12 - 1 pm.:confused:seems late to me. Believe last time I used (different port) we were onthe ship right after diamond & platinum guests, 11:30 am ish

Any thoughts on when we should plan on arriving @ the terminal?

Also, do I need to stop @ GS to get a tender # for HMC or do we just show up early?

Have anytime dining, early was sold out. Think I'll stay with what I have. As to booking speciality dining when onboard, does FTTF get an advantage?

Anything I'm missing please remind me;)

your checkin documents should have the faster to fun logo/text on it and you can checkin anytime and then board soon after that.

the 12-1pm time slot is just the regular boarding time that everyone gets on their documents

I can only answer the arrival time question, but the 12-1 arrival time is the general info since port canaveral doesn't do staggered. You can arrive as early as 10:30 ish and with FTTF you will get in a specific line for check in. After that you will have enough a seat with the other FTTF passengers and be boarded after the weddings, diamonds, and platinums.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

Usually for tender ports with FTTF you are told a place to meet to go to the tenders whenever you are ready so you don't get a tender ticket. You'll have to see what they do on your ship. IF you don't get any info then the night before that port I'd go to Guest Services and ask.

FTTF gives you the "special access" Guest Services line to use.

See red below.

Was surprised to see arrival time listed @ 12 - 1 pm.:confused:seems late to me. Believe last time I used (different port) we were onthe ship right after diamond & platinum guests, 11:30 am ish Because FTTF is technically an excursion, they have to put some sort of time on it. It doesn't mean anything. As others have said, show up at the port early for check-in. You will board following weddings, P/D, and suites.

Also, do I need to stop @ GS to get a tender # for HMC or do we just show up early? You will receive instructions in your room the evening before your tendered port. If you do not, go to GS and get instructions. Different ships have different protocols for this, but normally you will meet in a room with other priority passengers and all be excorted to the first tender.

Have anytime dining, early was sold out. Think I'll stay with what I have. As to booking speciality dining when onboard, does FTTF get an advantage? The only advantage that it gives you is if you want a reservation on a night when there are none available. You will be on the priority waitlist behind Platinum.

We get to PC with FTTF about 10:30 - 10:45, park and check in. This past January on Valor they started boarding around 11:20 - 11:30, we were in our cabin very quickly after boarding. We will arrive same time in December for our cruise on Magic. Love FTTF for getting the vacation started as early as possible. :D

Edited by Drazil65

• 3 weeks later...
After stalking website for a few weeks snagged FTTF. Woohoo

Wanted it as we have HMC as tender port love being able to drop carryon bags in cabin upon boarding and start the party. Will have already done our share of waiting in long lines the few days prior @ airport & amusement parks lol.

Was surprised to see arrival time listed @ 12 - 1 pm.:confused:seems late to me. Believe last time I used (different port) we were onthe ship right after diamond & platinum guests, 11:30 am ish

Also, do I need to stop @ GS to get a tender # for HMC or do we just show up early?

Have anytime dining, early was sold out. Think I'll stay with what I have. As to booking speciality dining when onboard, does FTTF get an advantage?

Anything I'm missing please remind me;)

With the overpriced FTTF you can board anytime.

With the overpriced FTTF you can board anytime.

Well-Worth it to me to avoid standing in long line, be able to drop my carryon, put stuff in safe as well as getting the party started:)...to each their own. :)

Fellow stalker here. Can you share when/what time you found they had released more FTTF for your cruise? I WANT FTTF! So far, no luck...

Sure, checked my notes, it was on 11/2 (a Wednesday) slightly after 8 am, if that helps.

In the past I've found FTTF around 11 pm on a Saturday.

Not sure if any rhyme or reason. Good luck

Edited by keishashadow

• 1 month later...