Ventura Kids Menus

DjDanny32

I'm off on the Brugges cruise on Ventura at the weekend, and just wondering if the speciality restaurants have a kids menu? I know the main restaurant does, but just wasn't sure what the speciality places do.

If they do, is it based around the adult menu, or is it a more mainstream menu?

Thanks

We have taken our 2 children age 3 and 8 into sindhu on a couple of occasions. From memory there isn’t a children’s menu. However the restaurant manager was superb on both occasions (Azura). We booked on board and asked about children being welcome. They were and he pre ordered chicken nuggets and fries and 2 bowls of vanilla ice cream from the main restaurant. It turned out on our last visit my 8 year old decided he liked the look of my chicken and helped me eat it. The only pay extra restaurant we have taken the children to is the glass house. We have only gone at lunch time normally for a light bite and a glass of pellers ice wine. We’ve never looked for a childrens menu here as they normally share a fish and chips with extra portion of chips. Hope this helps.

We have taken our 2 children age 3 and 8 into sindhu on a couple of occasions. From memory there isn’t a children’s menu. However the restaurant manager was superb on both occasions (Azura). We booked on board and asked about children being welcome. They were and he pre ordered chicken nuggets and fries and 2 bowls of vanilla ice cream from the main restaurant. It turned out on our last visit my 8 year old decided he liked the look of my chicken and helped me eat it. The only pay extra restaurant we have taken the children to is the glass house. We have only gone at lunch time normally for a light bite and a glass of pellers ice wine. We’ve never looked for a childrens menu here as they normally share a fish and chips with extra portion of chips. Hope this helps.

Sindhu is a 'pay extra' restaurant. Did you mean 'only other'?

I certainly don't think the Epicurean would be suitable for young children. I've never seen children in there and the menu doesn't mention children's choices. The other thing about the Epicurean is that a meal in there can take a long time - what with a amuse bouche before the starter, then a sorbet served after the main course and before the dessert - the time a meal takes would be very long for children to sit through.