Belle

Less than two weeks till Christmas you know

With all the "goodies" around have you been saying no

If you say yes hope it's only once in awhile

So at the end of the year you'll have a smile

Losing weight or staying the same

Remember that's December's game

Thanks for the wake up poem Belle!

Same for me this week. It's kind of disappointing but I did have a holiday cookie or two and took a couple days off from exercise. So...I guess thats what you get.

On the bright side, my annual visit with my heart doc was yesterday. She was thrilled that 40lbs have disappeared since this time last year! And, of course, so am I. :D Also she seemed to think I didn't need to go much further, which was encouraging. Maybe hoping for another 20 is overstepping a bit. I can figure that out in the spring though.

Have a great day guys. I wish you well in your efforts this weekend!

Hi Mike just you and me and I'm in here late.

Isn't that great news when a doctor says you don't need to lose much more!

40 pound lost..that is Great! Staying the same in December is a win to me.

I to stayed the same and happy about it. Ate a little to much this week, know why but not an excuse.

Depression hitting this time of the year. Losing my husband and mother in 2015 and 2016.

Sometimes just feel so alone. Have my son and daughter but there so busy working and leading

their lives, as it should be. Their great kids see me as much as possible but when work 10-12 hr

weeks it's hard.

Saw daughter today on her day off, having trouble with her ear, having test and meds. Hope

it can be taken care of with meds. Please send her good thoughts. She wants the ringing to stops.

It's not the one problem that has the ringing. More tests tomorrow then starts taking meds.

Look at me writing a lot but we're all friends in here, so can vent, praise, cry and what ever.. besides

trying to lose weight! Right?

Well hope to see more of you in here on Friday. Doesn't matter how you did. We're here to support

each other.

Belle,

I wonder why the lack of activity?

No worries about writing too much! I always fear that I’m over sharing too, but I really like appreciate this group, so I just keep doing it. [emoji846]

I’m sorry about your losses over the recent years. My wife lost her mother this time last year, so that’s one reason for our lack of interest in Christmas now. I feel bad for my Mom though, because she’s still desperate to recreate what we had 30yrs ago when everyone was still living. But that’s not going to happen.

The ear ringing is terrible. My wife has issues with that too. It’s more than a little irritating. Last visit the doc mentioned there is a chance a hearing aid could be used to balance out some tones and reduce the problem. But that’s an expensive option for a long shot solution.

Diana said she was excited for good news this week, so I’m surprised she hasn’t posted yet.

Hope everyone is doing well and either enjoying or surviving the season, depending on their perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you Mike. I know it's "life" that things happen but don't need

to like it. Know others go through what we do but when it's "us" it

seems so much harder/sadder we're human.. I like your mother, wish

Christmas were like they use to be.:)

I really don't know where everyone is. Sure everyone is busy but only

takes a few minutes to come in. Mike and I miss you all.

Hope to see more of you in here soon. Everyone have a good weekend.

Hi all!

Belle ~ Christmas can be a sad time when we look back at Christmases past. They were always the best when the kids were small & more loved ones were alive. You can vent here, we're all friends here.

Mike ~ great loss, wow losing 40 lbs would have me where DH thinks I should be!;) I'd be happy with 20!

I weighed this morning to see if it would be better than yesterday's weigh in but it wasn't so I'm up 0.2 lbs & that's after a lovely Christmas dinner on Wednesday, my 3rd this month!!

Have a nice weekend.

~ Jo ~ :)

Hi,

I was checking in.. I posted on Thursday. Hmm, don't know what happened. Post went poof apparently.

I lost 2 lbs. this week. Made small changes. Must keep going.

Belle, glad you stayed the same. Sorry you're sad. It's tough this time of year. I get hit with sadness too. I lost my dad about 10 years ago and still it hits me.

Mike, such a huge loss. Don't go too crazy with the losing, hard part is maintaining......

Jo, .02 lbs. is not too bad.

have a nice day.

Diana

Hi, everyone. So sorry I forgot to weigh in and post the past two Thursdays. I just completely forgot. I remembered to weigh myself this morning, but I forgot where I was two weeks ago. I still have the same 10 lbs to lose to final goal weight. So, I guess I have stayed the same.

Mike, you have done wonderfully. Congratulations to you.

Diana, 2 lbs is awesome. Staying the same is good, Belle. This time of the year is so hard to lose so I'm okay with staying the same.

Jo, 0.2 up is not bad at all after having a few Christmas celebrations.

Rose

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Glad to see you Jo..Diana..Keith and Rose and of

course you Mike. shootr and others..............

Where are you?

Hope we all can hold are own. It's hard this

TIME of the YEAR!

See you on Thursday.