No Docs-mariner March 19th

afdds

I've read an earlier posting, so I'm not worried about having no docs. Just sad. :( I have the printed Set Sail in hand. Here is my question for anyone just off the Mariner. Do you know what color the luggage tag is for Deck 6.

We are in Cabin 6666 (ya, I know the number stinks). I was going to put a ribbon on luggage that matches the luggage tags.

Thanks for the help!

Also on Mariner March 19, with no docs either. :( BUT we are doing a back to back and my TA actually HAS my docs for March 19 but is WAITING for the March 26 docs before sending them to me so she can send all at once.

I know that docs are just a formality and you don't really need them but STILL its nice to get them, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard Sweetpea 916 and chicken farmer. I would love to find the docs in the mailbox! I'm so glad that I'm not alone (but wish you would get yours too!)

Anyway don't forget to sign up for our Meet and Mingle group. Our nameless group right now can be found at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=188430

There is a great bunch sailing on the 19th. A lot of the cruisers have sailed the Mariner before and some are brand new to RCI. We are planning to meet ahead of the scheduled Meet and Mingle. We will meet on Deck 12 when we cast off. You will be able to recognize us because we will be wearing Mardi Graus beads. Some that will be in the area the night before are meeting for Dinner.

Please read all about us and then join our group! See ya soon!

If anyone wants cruise docs, they can have mine. I took them all the way to San Juan to board the Adventure of the Seas and brought them all the way back home with me. No one from RCCL wanted anything other than the Set Sail Pass. Our cabin number had been changed, so we didn't use the luggage tags, we got them at the pier. In the electronic age, the only thing the cruise doc booklet is good for is 1) to catch your drool while your dreaming about your upcoming cruise, 2) make your friends jealous, and 3) help RCCL free you from your wallet (excursions, promotions, etc.). ALL of the information in the cruise doc is available on the RCCL website.

The last three (can't remember 98's) cruises we booked/went on all of the tags were light blue to get on the ship. Preprinted with cabin number and passenger name. They haven't changed with which deck we were on. We had to go looking for our bags on Radiance, because our room got changed at check in and we had already dropped our bags off before going in, but they were sitting outside our old room number and easy to find)

Now getting off the ship we have had a wide range of colors depending on flight times etc, but we didn't get those until near the end of the cruise.

Also are leaving March 13 and only got the docs a little under two weeks ago, but they went straight to the travel agent and we had to pick them up from her.

Archived