favorite activity on the Mariner

Martini Madness at Vintages on the second formal night. Patricia will make 6+ martinis of different varieties for you to "sample" for a cost of $20 pp. If you like fancy drinks but hate paying $8 for one drink, go do this and be sure to pace yourself or you may find yourself in trouble!! :p Be sure to try to Espresso Martini and the Red Apple Martini, and my old favorite the Cosmopolitan. :D

Also don't miss the Beatle Mania show (if they're still there when you are). It's really fun. And this is coming from someone who wasn't born yet during the Beatle era.

Try both Chops and Portofino... can't decide which was better. At Chops get the portabella mushroom appetizer (unbelievable) and at Portofino have the Seafood skewer dish and the Tiramisu.

And the Love and Marriage game show is funnier than the Quest in my opinion, don't miss that!

Martini Madness at Vintages on the second formal night. Patricia will make 6+ martinis of different varieties for you to "sample" for a cost of $20 pp.

We LOVE Patricia at Vintages! We didn't do the martini thing but were there EVERY night at some point last August drinking wine, and she brought the most amazing appetizers or snacks every time. She is a doll! I just hope she is still there this June when we are back again. :)

And hmmm, maybe we WILL have to try the martinis this time! :D

Would someone explain what Quest is ? I keep hearing about it being fun, but don't have a clue what it is !

Someone on another thread explained it as a big scavenger hunt. You break up into groups, you cant leave the room and everything you need to find has to be on you or someone in your group. Thats all I know. Hope it helps. I think I will definetly have to try it. Sounds like fun to me.:D

Would someone explain what Quest is ? I keep hearing about it being fun, but don't have a clue what it is !

It is indeed a scavenger show, but just as a forewarning, it starts out innocently enough but ends up pretty raunchy so you should think carefully if you want any kids to be present for it. Pretty funny, though.

Archived