Bon Tuk Tours

marti2282

We will be visiting Bonaire in November and Bon Tuk tours gets nice reviews on TripAdvisor, but I searched this board and found no mention of them. Anyone here have any experience? We are specifically interested in the photo safari they offer. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just sent them a message earlier inquiring about availability - please let me know how you liked your photo safari!

We had a fabulous time on our tour with Lara! Since it was just the two of us, we traveled at our pace, stopped when we wanted, moved along when we were ready, and had her undivided attention!

We met her just outside the port at 10 in the morning and returned about three in the afternoon. The Tuk-Tuk was comfortable — open-air with padded seats and covered top. It could have accommodated up to four adults. And since it was an electric vehicle, we had no problems hearing her description of the things we were seeing and the history behind the sites.

I have attached a link to the photos my husband took on the tour. Lara is a photographer also so knew all the best spots on the island for photos.

http://oviedophotoclub.zenfolio.com/p838226127

All of the images on the Bon Tuk website are hers. We would happily book an excursion with Bon Tuk again!

https://bontukbonaire.com/

Edited by marti2282