El Cheapo Cruises Thread

Cunard are coming out with some very good fly cruise combinations and Hotel deals at the moment.

It’s about $380 a night for balcony. But includes one night in NY and flights.

So not really cheap, but boy it looks good.

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas Cruise Under $100 Per Day.........

Pacific Jewel out of Melbourne

11 day east coast of Australia

Departs 16 December 2017

Inside - from $1039

Oceanview - from $1038 (yes...that is not a typo)

Balcony - from $1385

Christmas day and Boxing day at sea.

On that great Oz website....

GREAT DEAL

Booked this cruise some months ago with family - 10 of us. Got in early because we needed cabins together and kids availability.

Note that it is showing sold out for children and quad cabins have been thin on the ground for some time now.

Seemed a good cruise for newbies - no passports required and totally in Aussie waters and currency. Good introduction for grandkids to cruising.

Good price now if you are ok with going guaranteed cabin and don't have kids. :D

Another Christmas Cruise Under $100 Per Day.......

Carnival Legend out of Sydney

11 night South Pacific Cruise

Departs 16 December 2017

Inside - from $890 Guarantee

Other categories are a lot more expensive.

Christmas day and Boxing day at sea.

On that great Oz website....

For 1 day only we are offering an exclusive offer aboard the luxurious Celebrity Solstice.Departing the 14th January 2018 escape to South Pacific cruising Sydney return, visiting Noumea, Lifou and Isle of Pines. This 8 night cruise is available from only $1299pp in a Balcony Stateroom + we are throwing in US$50 onboard credit per stateroom! Upgrade to a Concierge Stateroom from only $99pp, twin share!

For 1 day only we are offering an exclusive offer aboard the luxurious Celebrity Solstice.Departing the 14th January 2018 escape to South Pacific cruising Sydney return, visiting Noumea, Lifou and Isle of Pines. This 8 night cruise is available from only $1299pp in a Balcony Stateroom + we are throwing in US$50 onboard credit per stateroom! Upgrade to a Concierge Stateroom from only $99pp, twin share!

Yes I was sorely tempted when I received that email this morning but then I remembered that I already have 4 Cruises booked next year for my BIG 70 year! [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

i got this email today from some oz cruising place..... typo ?? see if you can spot it

P&O Premium Beverage Package Sale

Book a Value or Value Plus fare and receive the Premium Beverage Package for the first to passengers in a cabin.

Yep, booked it - concierge.

Carnival Spirit 8 day to the Pacific Islands commencing on 10 December is selling at $899 for balcony guarantee. If you pay a few hundred more to choose your cabin, you then get $400 OBC per cabin. Direct from Carnival. We have just booked this cruise.

That is a good price.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Carnival Spirit 8 day to the Pacific Islands commencing on 10 December is selling at $899 for balcony guarantee. If you pay a few hundred more to choose your cabin, you then get $400 OBC per cabin. Direct from Carnival. We have just booked this cruise.

We have cruised on the Spirit a couple of times. That ship has the best rock band at sea.....Music Manila. I hope they are on for your cruise. You won't be disappointed. Their version on Hotel California sends goose bumps up your spine.

Repositioning cruise from Seattle to Sydney from $3399 including airfares from Sydney and one night accommodation on RCC Explorer of seas October 4th 2018. For those that like to be 1st. 5242120c58e9b74f309b1dc653778aa9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

We have cruised on the Spirit a couple of times. That ship has the best rock band at sea.....Music Manila. I hope they are on for your cruise. You won't be disappointed. Their version on Hotel California sends goose bumps up your spine.

I have cruised on the Carnival Spirit twice before and Music Manila were on both times. I checked that Music Manila were on for this cruise before booking it.

I have cruised on the Carnival Spirit twice before and Music Manila were on both times. I checked that Music Manila were on for this cruise before booking it.

We did the same.....in fact, the main reason we did our last cruise on the Spirit was to see this band. I believe they have changed the line up with the key board?? player retiring and the introduction of a female singer.

But they would still be very good!

We did the same.....in fact, the main reason we did our last cruise on the Spirit was to see this band. I believe they have changed the line up with the key board?? player retiring and the introduction of a female singer.

But they would still be very good!

They did indeed introduce a new keyboard player (Mike) in August 2016. The female singer only worked with them for about 6 months.

10-night fly, cruise and stay package. Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Seas. Departing 22 Mar 2018 from Singapore cruise to Port Klang, Phuket (overnight), Penang and Langkawi. Package includes 7-night cruise with gratuities, main meals and entertainment onboard, return airfares and 3 night stay in Singapore with transfers. Prices start from $1,849 per person, twin share. Upgrade to a Balcony from $290 per person.

Last minute 7-night fly, cruise and stay package. Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Seas

Departing 20 Nov 2017 from Singapore cruise to Penang and Langkawi. Package includes 4-night cruise with gratuities, main meals and entertainment onboard, return airfares and 3 night stay in Singapore with transfers. Prices start from $1,699 per person, twin share. Book by 31 Oct 17 for a FREE DOUBLE UPGRADE.

7 NIGHTS from $1,399 pp/twin*

Departs 27 Nov 2017

• Return economy class flights
  • 4 night cruise onboard Mariner of the Seas including gratuities, all main meals and entertainment
  • Cruising from Singapore roundtrip visiting Penang and Phuket
  • 3 nights at the Hotel Jen Tanglin by Shangri-La, Singapore including breakfast
  • Transfers in Singapore

Departs 27 Nov 2017

• 4 night cruise onboard Mariner of the Seas including gratuities, all main meals and entertainment
  • 3 nights at the Hotel Jen Tanglin by Shangri-La, Singapore including breakfast
  • Transfers in Singapore

For sale until 27 November 2017

Departs 27 Nov 2017

• Transfers in Singapore

Excellent deal, I would go like a flash, but cannot convince 'she who shall be obeyed.':evilsmile::evilsmile: