Golf Cart

RI_Cruiser

Here's some opinions...haven't been to Bonair yet myself but hope to rent golf cart too

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147268-d8750993-Reviews-Bonaire_Cruisers_Golf_Cart_Rentals-Kralendijk_Bonaire.html

I think this is the one he is referring to that is "sold out". This is the very popular one and very well known. We have it booked for October (lucky), but I know on our "roll call" many people were unable to book it. The link above from the OP is different. I did a little research and could not find ANYTHING on it.....not even on Trip Advisor. I would be iffy about that one.

I think this is the one he is referring to that is "sold out". This is the very popular one and very well known. We have it booked for October (lucky), but I know on our "roll call" many people were unable to book it. The link above from the OP is different. I did a little research and could not find ANYTHING on it.....not even on Trip Advisor. I would be iffy about that one.

Exactly, I can usually find something...a review...a recommendation...the lack of anything has me questioning it - therefore my post hoping someone might have used them before.

Exactly, I can usually find something...a review...a recommendation...the lack of anything has me questioning it - therefore my post hoping someone might have used them before.

Just so you know...I have read here that Debbie has cancellations and "no shows" for her rentals. I would make sure I got off the ship early and be on the "stand by" list in the case that you may hit it lucky. As far as the other site, I could not find ANYTHING on them. I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

• 2 weeks later...

Just back less than a week ago. We were able to get a golf cart and it is a fantastic way to see the island! I would advise to keep checking as indeed there may be cancellations/no shows. One thing is for certain, if you're able to get one you won't regret it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...