Water USA Package - Available through Expedia?

demoiselle

I would like to book another Costa Cruise, but was interested in doing it through Expedia. Can anyone tell me if I will still get the Water USA package if I am an American booking via Expedia?

I also want to join the Costa Club, but the website is giving me trouble . . . it won't accept my registration. Frustrating!

What is the water package? Do you have to buy it separately from the cruise?

This is bottled water at lunch and dinner in MDR. Included in the price for USA bookings. They do not have jugs of tap water on the tables.

New to Costa, will be cruising W. Mediteranean Dec 4- 11. Since I purchased my cruise through Cruise vacation Outlet based out of Florida, I am assuming we will get the "USA water" package . . does that mean water only at lunch or dinner. . . or anytime? Could I bring empty water bottles and get them filled with water during lunch and dinner?. Can I buy bottled water during ports and bring them in ( I am assuming just NOT at barcelona-- since that is where we are initially boarding)

Just off Magica and water bottles appeared on tables during lunch & dinner , now this may have been because we were in Club restruarant but only we had drinks package not others on our table.

As for bringing water on board they sometimes take closed bottles from you but seldom ones that have been opened and a little drunk from them. I always have a part drunk O.J and water in my back pack never had it taken.

Probably. Have you printed the documents yet- it might be on the cruise ticket. Only the agency can verify what deal they've made- for example, my Mediterranean cruises, I book with Costa France when I'm in France. They have a "Basic" package, nothing is included, you pay for everything (I book the "Premium"package). I haven't found a Florida agent I trust.

And the takeout place that Tenpin mentioned (they're in Texas, I don't think consumer protection is any better))- check your invoice carefully. To make a long story short, after two bad experiences, I stick with my Canadian agent who belongs to the same consortium, has the same prices, and gives me reliable information.

Edited by Dancer Bob