Bonaire Vista Tours

lizmit

I had nothing planned for Bonaire, got off the ship and there was a table to sign up for a tour which I did. $25 took me around the north side of the island with a greet driver - Ingrid - fascinating and informative information, stops along the way and she even stopped at a grocery store so I could pick up some goodies.

I recommend these guys to everyone looking for a good tour in a comfortable air conditioned van.

I'll be back to do the south side one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wowww I contacted them because I had a question with my Cruise Ship not showing up on their Website. They answered and quoted me $35 pp the day my Cruise Ship will be in Port. That’s $10 more pp, I wonder why.

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

We did a tour through Bonaire Vista Tours this January and I think we paid $35 pp also. I would highly recommend them also, I can't remember the name of our guide but I do remember it was an extremely strange name.

I had nothing planned for Bonaire, got off the ship and there was a table to sign up for a tour which I did. $25 took me around the north side of the island with a greet driver - Ingrid - fascinating and informative information, stops along the way and she even stopped at a grocery store so I could pick up some goodies.

I recommend these guys to everyone looking for a good tour in a comfortable air conditioned van.

I'll be back to do the south side one day.

Ahhhhh I see, the $25 price was just for the North side. I already booked the complete tour, North and South and that’s a different price, $35.

[emoji1308][emoji1308][emoji1308]

We did a tour through Bonaire Vista Tours this January and I think we paid $35 pp also. I would highly recommend them also, I can't remember the name of our guide but I do remember it was an extremely strange name.

Thanks, good to know.

[emoji6][emoji6][emoji1308][emoji1308]

• 3 weeks later...
Wowww I contacted them because I had a question with my Cruise Ship not showing up on their Website. They answered and quoted me $35 pp the day my Cruise Ship will be in Port. That’s $10 more pp, I wonder why.

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

In my own experience, it is always a little bit more expensive to book in advance over the Internet.

I e-mailed them last week and they responded at 8:30 A.M. local time.

I also used Bonaire Vista Tours last week and paid $35 for the full island tour.

They are in the area to the left of the cruise port exit in one of the temporary canopies.Look for the pink sign and pink seats as the top of their pink sign only say Island Tours, just like others, and the business name is on the bottom of the sign. Yes, missed it the first time around.:)

I also used Bonaire Vista Tours last week and paid $35 for the full island tour.

They are in the area to the left of the cruise port exit in one of the temporary canopies.Look for the pink sign and pink seats as the top of their pink sign only say Island Tours, just like others, and the business name is on the bottom of the sign. Yes, missed it the first time around.:)

Tks, that’s what the e-mailed said.

Did you like the Tour??

Tks, that’s what the e-mailed said.

Did you like the Tour??

Having twice previously been to Bonaire and both times booked with Woodwind, I wanted a land based excursion this time.

The first part of the tour took us along the coast, past some flamingos, a restaurant stop to sample some cactus alcohol and then to the highest point of the island accessible by auto. The second part included a brief stop at the salt fields and a short stop at the slave huts. There was the option of dropping off in town or at a beach at tours end.

The driver, Edwin, provided good narration throughout the tour. I enjoy history so I liked the second half more than the first but overall enjoyed the tour.

Be sure to look for the pink sign and seats under the canopies.

Having twice previously been to Bonaire and both times booked with Woodwind, I wanted a land based excursion this time.

The first part of the tour took us along the coast, past some flamingos, a restaurant stop to sample some cactus alcohol and then to the highest point of the island accessible by auto. The second part included a brief stop at the salt fields and a short stop at the slave huts. There was the option of dropping off in town or at a beach at tours end.

The driver, Edwin, provided good narration throughout the tour. I enjoy history so I liked the second half more than the first but overall enjoyed the tour.

Be sure to look for the pink sign and seats under the canopies.

Tks for the info.

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1308][emoji1308][emoji6]