Montserrat Day Tour and Cava Wine Tasting

CWorthy2018

My traveling companions and I are interested in booking a full day small group tour of Montserrat and Cava winery with Barcelona Day Tours. We are happy to share this tour with others. If interested, follow this link: www.BarcelonaDayTours.com

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Since you can only share tours with the people who are sailing with you, the place to make this request is in the roll call for your sailing. You have not given a date for your sailing, so the best I can do is to direct you to the roll calls for the Viking Star. From there, just look for your sail date.

And, while you are at it, sign up for the Meet & Mingle party that Viking hosts for Cruise Critic members. Advanced registration is required as the details are not announced in the cruise dailies; a personal invitation will be delivered to your cabin. Sign up here.

My traveling companions and I are interested in booking a full day small group tour of Montserrat and Cava winery with Barcelona Day Tours. We are happy to share this tour with others. If interested, follow this link: www.BarcelonaDayTours.com

After you post this on your roll call, you will get some more takers.

I organized this tour on my last cruise ending in Barcelona. BDT are wonderful tour guide company. Montserrat is is very special place that all should see. Have a great cruise and tour.

CWorthy,

Here is the link to the roll call for viking Sea roll call for March 27, 2018.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2436439

I saw your posts on the roll call page as a stand alone post.

It is better to post within the roll call.

Also put in the date April 10, 2018.

That is the day we arrive in Barcelona at the end of our sailing.

Will BDT be picking you up at the ship at what time?

Let the folks know that BDT will secure your luggage while on the tour.

come introduce yourself on our transatlantic roll call for the Viking Sea.

It is sometimes confusing finding your way around Cruise Critic at first.... but again welcome!